It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Elected Again??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
And just when you might think that your vote will really count,

www.cnn.com...

will it? Or will once again will an election be stolen due to the obviously unstable voting machines and software?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The left is getting desparate.

I wonder if this person can definitely be linked to the Democrats or some leftwing organization?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Advice to Democats and whoever else doesnt want Bush re-elected: GET A WORTHY CANIDATE! DEAN IS NOT.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Advice to Democats and whoever else doesnt want Bush re-elected: GET A WORTHY CANIDATE! DEAN IS NOT.

Thats what they said about Clinton and he kicked a-ss!

Personaly I don't think we've even seen the beginning of what the election is going to be about!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
lmao...that is quite funny...give the job of securing our votes to a place that can't even secure their own computers...terrific. Not that it even matters, I'm sure a few thousand votes against bush would end up "disappearing" anyway.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I agree with that one Shoktek!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yep, they just "misplace" votes here and there anyway. It's easier to tell who's going to win that way.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
The left is getting desparate.

I wonder if this person can definitely be linked to the Democrats or some leftwing organization?

Actually NEO, a slight majority of Americans can be linked to one of those 'shadow' organizations.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
God help us all if Bush is reelected
it would be the worst thing that could happen to this country I mean what would we be thinking
Do we really want another war or 10 and someone who would lie just to get what he wants to happen? And we could of really been in hot water with the U.N. if they stuck to their guns with calling us a terrorist nation and it doesn't help with the world view as us being the bad guy
which in alot of things we are. He takes away alot of school funding and benifit for the elderly like medicare and medicade and Social Security ( which we put our money in all our lives so that we can have it when we need it) and that is just to name a few things, so that he can fund his own little vendeta against So Damn Insane tell me what more do you want from another 4 years
?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I think Bush will be elected once again. People buy everything the man says...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well Sho....you may be right on that, but I really don't think 'many' in the category that you speak of actually believe "every single word verbatim"......

Democrats will respond otherwise, but Democrats are running into a wall.
Dean=McGovern

The only hope and prayer for the Democratic party to regain the White House in 2004 is if Hitlery runs for President.........

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Nice image Seekerof!

For better, or for worse, Bush will be re-elected. Some say Dean isn't a liberal, just don't tell the liberals that are supporting him

Americans like their president. It's that simple.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You sure made a point on that Seeker! Its looking sort of grim for the party otherwise.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Dean=McGovern

I agree from a vote standpoint, and further assert the anology from a moral one...

BUSH = NIXON!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
in a completely diffrent political & cultural context, another gut lost, so that means dean will lose!!!!

I know you guys wish fo woment to be barefoot & pregnant, blacks knowing their "place", and the Great White Male to be the alpha uber alles again.....but come on now....McGovern analogies!?!?!

Bob, Mayor of Crapville, I thought you were coming around to looking back over the past four years and actually making an informed choice ( no Bush )?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
Unfortunately, I think Bush will be elected once again. People buy everything the man says...

Unfortunately, I'd bet a very large wager that Bush will be in office for another term. He won't be elected though. He wasn't elected last time, IMO.

new topics

top topics

join