It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights of the old Republic 3(KOTOR3)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Knights of the old Republic 3(KOTOR3)?

I keeping hearing rumors about knights of the old republic 3 being developed, does anybody know if this is true?

KOTOR 1 Was great, I hope they have plans for another.

They need to make another game, just to finish KOTOR 2's story.

[edit on 4/5/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
they cant not make a third, the second ended without an ending, but it was a cool game and its for x-box 360 i know cus i got a friend who's dad works testing games

SR

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
They can make another one dude infact i think they are at the moment you know. They've got all the history set out anyway through all the Expanded Universe stories that's why they leave the endings vague so they can take what they've already done and got and look at it...get fan feedback etc..Then take it from there and make it all fit.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
They can make another one dude infact i think they are at the moment you know. They've got all the history set out anyway through all the Expanded Universe stories that's why they leave the endings vague so they can take what they've already done and got and look at it...get fan feedback etc..Then take it from there and make it all fit.

They aren't making it at the moment, but Lucasarts has said many times that they don't plan on abandoning the KOTOR franchise or Battlefront. I think for for a while they will be covering 'The Dark Times' just after the formation of the Empire.
The game they are currently working on is called The Force Unleashed (another link and another)
The game is set during the Dark Times and you play Darth Vader's secret apprentice who is tasked with helping Vader assume command of the Empire. It looks absolutely amazing and has several branching paths which mean you can get the canon ending, but also alternate ones too.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
THe Force Unleashed is looking pretty damn cool, i remember seeing the tech-demo a while ago and thinking how great thats gonna play.
I must admit i absolutely loved the KOTOR games. In fact, they are the only RPG's i have ever played and enjoyed. Definitely preferred 1 over 2, but i played through 2, got stuck BIG TIME, but still enjoyed everything i saw. Always took the darkside as well, better powers and it makes you feel proper powerful when you know you can just choke people out when you want to, lol.
I see Battlefront was mentioned as well.
I still play on Battlefront 2 on the pc, what a great game that was, especially being able to fly into enemy ships during space battles and then take them down from the inside.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i play battlefront 2 on x-box, and kotor 2 was good, force crush from the dark side was the best just lift them up in the air and kill them, nothing else but it took alota force points

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Or

Will I have to led the people into a revolt of the whole empire.:shk:

I need part three for my 360, i've tried replaying my old xbox versions and its boring.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Currently BIOHAZARD (Creaters of all KOTOR games) is creating a game called mass effect.. They will not be making any other games until after this major game has been completed for the xbox 360.. How do I know this? Ask Morgan Webb!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
They aren't making it at the moment, but Lucasarts has said many times that they don't plan on abandoning the KOTOR franchise or Battlefront.

Thats good, I hope they don't rush it, like they did with the second one.

Originally posted by MadSeason313
Currently BIOHAZARD (Creaters of all KOTOR games) is creating a game called mass effect..

I thought bioware created the first game, and obsidian created the second game?

[edit on 5/13/2007 by Alien42]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
He meant Bioware, and he meant first game...

Mass Effect is out in a few months or so (I think) and I'm looking forward to it!

[edit on 13/5/07 by JackofBlades]

new topics

top topics

join