It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Terrorist organisation and description

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I jusst find a new list of terrorist organisations and a short descriptions of all of them.

I know that some are missing and most of them are middle-east organisation but it's really interesting the descriptions of them.

www.ps-sp.gc.ca...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Wow most are Sunni groups. It would be something if some of these groups started fighting eachother because of what they want to do some what to make the world sunni some shia talk about chaos.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Yes mostly Sunni like Bin Ladin, the 911 hijackers and the entire membership of Al-Quaida. Sunni as in Saudi Arabian.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Yes mostly Sunni like Bin Ladin, the 911 hijackers and the entire membership of Al-Quaida. Sunni as in Saudi Arabian.

and they look like great friends (good friends) they are evn holding hands
wounder what goes on behind the scenes

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
they are evn holding hands

That's a Saudi thing. In their culture this is perfectly normal. I'm sure G.W. was trying to make him feel comfortable. This definately didn't play well with American audiences, but in Saudi-land this is fine. Since he was entertaining an elderly Saudi, he was just trying to make him comfortable.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19 Kilo
Wow most are Sunni groups. It would be something if some of these groups started fighting eachother because of what they want to do some what to make the world sunni some shia talk about chaos.

At first, i think that sunni groups are the heads of terrorism. Good picture! Bush seems really friendly

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Holding hands is not done arbitrarily in Saudi Arabia as it's done with only close companions and those considered confidants. India has the same hospitality between close relations and friendships; Indians just don't hold the hand of randoms or through consideration.

It's an interesting list which brings no attention to the numerous terrorists organizations funded by the USA themselves.

Luxifero

new topics

top topics

join