It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran Bloggers see Through Smoke and Mirrors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Tehran Bloggers see Through Smoke and Mirrors

www.timesonline.co.uk

Iran’s outspoken bloggers are deeply critical of the way that Tehran is handling the crisis over the captured Britons.

The views expressed by many online diarists are in stark contrast to those of hardline students shown protesting violently outside the British Embassy and baying for the British “aggressors” to be executed for spying.

“I cannot believe these guys in the Iranian administration! What are they trying to achieve keeping these guys?” wrote “Mr Behi”, a popular 29-year-old blogger who usually writes about cosy, domestic issues and his life as a happily married man in Tehran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
THis is a very interesting read and also links to some of the blogs the article speaks about. One of the links came up as error 404, so I don't know how long they will be up. One blog by Under Underground, is a good read by itself.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I dunno man. Many is not a number, nor is there a number saying how many blogers say otherwise. What the hell am I complaining about though right? lol, I'm doing the same thing in my thread. All I say is I know people who can live in a community and be oblivious to it's real feelings and such just because they don't fall in line with theirs. There are probably other bloggers out there in Ukraine atm, but if news came after bloggers here I doubt my post would be on their list since I probably don't match much of what CNN would like to see. Look for facts and get what you can out of them.

Regards,
Maestro

join