It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Ghost Boy Video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
sorry if this has been posted before. it was filmed on a mobile phone. notice the boy in the background.

ps: there's some bad language in this video so keep the volume down if you're at work (or at church).

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
hehe... those are two #ed up girls for real eh?

on topic: well, I don't have the means to break down the video into frames, looks freaky though.

But do we know for sure this aint just a boy or shorthaired girl with them in that room?
I know the text that goes with the clip states that noone was in that room with them, buuuut it also states the clip was done by a mother? O_o
I certainly won't let my future kids use a language like that in my precence wether it's to me or to someone else

Notice the few last seconds of the 2nd girl... the face of the person behind looks all distorted, but I reckon camera shake on that one.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Nice to see camera phones being put to good use '-_-

I have to agree with you on camera shake for the freaky look of the face - camera phones do some weird things whether you want them to or not XD. I lightened the picture up and i couldnt see anything to suggest something weird... lets face it, if there idiotic enough to swear into a camera for fun, surely their idiotic enough to post it on the internet because it looks funny '-_-

new topics

join