It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kieth Richards Snorted His Dad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater

After the nuclear holocaust there will be two survivors, cockroaches and Kieth Richards.

so true, keith's been the walking dead for decades with no noticeable side-effects except his face!... i think he lost his stash and wanted the placebo...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry, i dont understand how to quote from outside sources properly so this will have to do...

"The complete story is lost in the usual slanting! The truth of the matter is that I planted a sturdy English Oak. I took the lid off the box of ashes and he is now growing oak trees and would love me for it!!! I was trying to say how tight Bert and I were. That tight!!! I wouldn't take coc aine at this point in my life unless I wished to commit suicide."

So he didn't do it after all?

Also does anyone else think...

When looking at Keith Richards? XD

[edit on 4/4/07 by FudgeStix]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Being such a lifetime rockstar, I cant believe that a situation like this hasnt come to light sooner.

I mean this guy has been busted for everything it seems, and now that he said he snorted his dads ashes, does this warrant some sort of action?

I mean that is pretty sick, but if someone can take their loved ones ashes and turn them into a diamond ring, then what is the big deal about Keith blowing down his dads remains?

Diamonds from loved ones ashes

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I snorted off the belly of an hot babe before, but that was a long time ago. I think it would be a little sick to snort your dad. What's funny he probably snorted some old lady anyway, they are always mixing up the ashes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join