It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very funny conspiracy satire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hopefully this video will shut the 9/11 conspiracy-theorists up.

maddox.xmission.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What does the Official Website for the Titanic truth
have to do with 9/11?

How will this "shut the 9/11 conspiracy-theorists"?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Doesn't really prove anything other than anybody can come up with conspiracy theories that have no basis in actual fact or logic.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen on ATS. After watching this I feel I'm not as smart as I was before. And how is this supposed to shut the "conspiracy theorists" up? Also, after investigating, I havnt found a conspiracy theory. After all, once you have any proof whatsoever, no matter how small, it is no longer a theory, its a possibility. The more proof you have, the greater the possibility which soon gets to a probability.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slade88green
This has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen on ATS. After watching this I feel I'm not as smart as I was before. And how is this supposed to shut the "conspiracy theorists" up? Also, after investigating, I havnt found a conspiracy theory. After all, once you have any proof whatsoever, no matter how small, it is no longer a theory, its a possibility. The more proof you have, the greater the possibility which soon gets to a probability.

If this is the stupidest thing you've seen on ATS, you need to read more of the forums. I won't point any fingers at specific topics, but trust me, this makes at least as much sense as some of the threads here.

I'm also concerned that 'after research' you haven't found a conspiracy theory. If you haven't found at least one about the collapse of the World Trade Center towers, you might look into new glasses.
If you were actually investigating the 'conspiracy theory' put forth in that video, you might consider new glasses, and a dictionary with the definition of "Parody" highlighted and bookmarked.

While you're looking through your dictionary for the word "parody", take a quick look at the word "proof". If you have proof of something, it isn't a 'theory' or a 'possibility'. If you've proved it, it's truth. You have 'proof' confused with 'supporting evidence'.

new topics

top topics

join