It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The more things change....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The more they stay the same....

What happened to the boards search function and where's the instructions on how to make and post tags for member profiles, again?

No such thing as a stupid question......

As God is my witness, I will never be tagless again. Harumphf, stomps foot grabs clump of cyberworld dirt shakes it at cyberworld sky.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The board search function is just under the 'member center' button (you spell center centre btw) and to add tags to profiles scroll right down to the bottom of the profile page.

Have a good night

edit: spelt centre wrong

[edit on 2/4/2007 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
AAaaaaaggghhh, it's always so simple...,I hope.

Going to scroll now.

thanks watchtherocks!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I mean how do you make the tags and do you post them like regular picture urls? Does someone have tags to give away....

Going to search for the tag function thread that is buried somewhere in this labyrinth of conspiracy theorist's theories.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Do you mean tags to put in member's profiles? Like this..

??

If thats what you mean let me know.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You can make the tags with anything. Photoshop, paint, who cares. And putting them in is easy. Just like the regular forums, [ats] and [/ats] either side of the image URL will make the picture show up.
All the normal formatting works in the profiles, which is cool.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yes, that's what I mean, and I see the boolean search has been replaced with the profile button leaving us to google....

How'd you do that? Where do I find out so I can learn it?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Photoshop paint? Is there a link with pointers and how tos?

Looks like fun.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
And if you need help making one there are a few guys who are great at it and willing to help you out like UK Wizard, Umbrax, kinglizard and alot of others.

< Social Networking Profile Tags >

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thanks enjoies05, get ready for the most amateurish tag you've ever seen

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm afraid the computer generation is a little naive as to the extent of my ignorance...lol

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
GIMP would be the perfect name for my photoshop program. heh heh

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I've downloaded the Gimp but it's going to take forever for me to learn it. I intend to approach it with what the monks might call slow.

So the next tag you see will be by semper fortis. And I will post detailed instructions (on which formatting to use) and you can find who to ask for one in the thread posted above by enjoies05, For those who've done all their learnin with books.
And have been too embarrassed to ask. I hope I'm not the only one...

But when the power goes out, I'll type all your letters on an old clunker of a tape driven typewriter. heh heh

top topics

join