It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

exactly what rosie said

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hi , id just like , for once , state exactly what rosie did say about 911 .
FIRST off , rosie said that she believe's that wtc's 1 and 2 fell because
of 2 jets crashing into them . not bombs , not holograms or anything else.
now , rosie did say that building 7 was not hit by anything and fell on it's own . but , had she taken the time to look into the fall of #7 , she would have seen that it indeed was hit by tons and tons of falling debris from the towers . and there's lots of video showing #7 starting to collaspe several
minutes before it acually fell . and i for one hope she does get an expert
to come on that lame show and put her in her place . not that it will change how she or anyone else in the movement feels .
i posted this just to say that she only said one thing about #7 , and now
every truther thinks she's on their side . and thats how the movement works , they take one statement out of context and strech it into what they want you to believe . she , if fact , DID NOT say she believed the truthers. just m2c .

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
yes, well said!!!

Every thing about this conspiracy stuff is a joke!

And the part where she said "this is the first time in history that fire has melted steel" That statement alone shows the ignorance of her/and the vast majority of the conspiracy folks around here.

They just want to beleive sooooooooooo bad that GW and Cheney did this them selves that they will say any thing! Never mind the billions and billions the usa gives out to all the other countries!!! just freaking absurd

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Jeeze what a new incredible point of view...
Wow now I see it .Its a natural collapse.
Thank you. You opened my eyes.
2 Geniuses one after the other.
Thnx God for Bush
NEXT

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
And the part where she said "this is the first time in history that fire has melted steel" That statement alone shows the ignorance of her/and the vast majority of the conspiracy folks around here.

Do you know what uncontrolled fires actually do to steel structures? It's no mystery. There have been studies at least since the 1980's on just that.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

rosie did say that building 7 was not hit by anything and fell on it's own

Well...

She's wrong there...

There was considerable damage to the South Side of WTC 7

new topics

top topics

join