It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gator Chomp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The Gators and their in-demand coach, Billy Donovan, moved one win away from a second straight national championship Saturday night, defeating the Bruins 76-66 behind 19 points from Corey Brewer, 16 from Chris Richard and 14 more from Lee Humphrey.

The entire starting lineup came back for a repeat and with one more win, Florida will become the first team to go back-to-back since Duke in 1992 and the first ever to do it with the same starting five.

Noah tugged on his jersey and thumped his chest a couple of times. Brewer pointed at the crowd, shouted and mugged for the camera. Of course, who wouldn't be pumped watching the kind of tomahawk jams Horford and Richard put back when noboby boxed them out after their teammates missed shots?

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AjgymnJUNywO9qDb3ebiK1fevbYF?gid=200703310210

I am sooooo excited. I currently go to UF and I am so proud of those Gator Boys

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well here I am again. I'm a diehard Gator fan and this last year has been really exciting. National Football Champions and National Basketball Champs! All I can say is WOW!!! all in the same year? YES BABY!!!!! Oh and now We are in the basketball championship game agaisnt OhioState?!!!?! YES! Baby!!!!! I'm really excited bout this one, a rematch with ohio state, a grudge match from the football championship? wow maybe after this someone will hate us more than ucla or arkansas

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
while it would be nice to see them repeat, I am going to root for Ohio for no reason other than I want a friend of mine to take second place in the tournament pool. I already locked up first so the outcome doesn't matter in that respect.

join