It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the point?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Dear Seewhatudo:

First off, you started a damned good thread, if I may say so. I was feeling ‘a little worthless’ myself until I read your post and figured I had to say a few things!

1. 9-11 was indeed a self-inflicted attack by our own authorities. And by the way, so was the 1993 WTC bombing. Interestingly, both incidents were the first and only time ‘islamo-terrorism’ ever purportedly ‘occurred’ within our national boundaries. Remarkably, throughout the sixties, seventies, eighties and nineteen-nineties, Moslem radicals refused to live up to their international reputation and blow something up within the United States proper. They just wouldn’t cooperate (with our strategic planners). So they needed a little help — from our covert services and those of our allies.

2. You may be right, most Americans might believe that JFK’s murder was an inside job. But average people stop there with that realization. They won’t ‘dig’ any further. They do not want to understand exactly why, how, by whom JFK’s assassination was committed. They don’t want to know the details. People just want to go on with their lives. They don’t want to get involved. Of course this is a very dangerous attitude. None of us live in a vacuum. By doing nothing, others will decide for you. If all of us were more like you Seewhatudo, then things very well might be different. It seems one would have to get up very early in the morning to pull the wool over you!

3. Part of the problem is that our political system is so prone to corruption, far more than is generally thought. Our two main parties, Democrats and Republicans, are essentially one and the same. Their differences are nuanced. Whenever they bicker back and forth they are merely ‘shadow boxing’. Before you protest — why will neither party start a REAL investigation into the JFK assassination or 9-11? Because they’re both ‘in’ on both occurrences. It’s that simple. Sure they feud in public. But in private, our representatives are ‘laughing their heads off’. They’re jovially small-talking over martinis at cocktail lounges. Both parties, and our mainstream media are controlled by select powerful interest groups. If people took a more critical stance — such as yourself Seewhatudo — than the internet could change all this. Never before in the history of mankind has ALL the information been available to EVERYONE.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Find the generals who are threatening to quit over the abuse of power.
Show them the reality of Iraq and 911, as seen from the public.
Get them to over=run the government, take control and setup an interim government, with elections to be held immediately.

I find this interesting....Although I don't think, at this point in time, it would go down that well it does bring up an interesting question. IF the theories and predictions around this board regarding the Elite/Government declaring war whether biological, nuclear, or just plain old gun in hand would the military go along with this?
I think that the majority of the military would NOT declare war on their fellow American's, they might be fooled if say it was a small group that they were told were "terrorists" or something but America against America? No I dont think the majority would go for it and I would also conclude that local police, fire, etc. would also not turn against Americans. If lifelong Generals are now speaking out against the war in Iraq imagine their reactions about a war against Americans, a public war against Americans.
Someday, our military's patriotism maybe our only hope...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
Whew! I got outta that one easy! heh

Not an attack, but what proof is there that 19 terrorists committed the things they're said to have on 9/11?

Airport video? Names on passenger manifests? Suicide letters? All of them actually being dead?

Concrete evidence of them even getting on the planes they hijacked?

I mean, yes, you're saying you're distraught when people say thousands of your countrymen perpetrated this atrocity without proof, but hey, should be pretty easy to prove the whereabouts *without a doubt* of those 19 hijackers, right?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What’s up with the ominous number ‘nineteen’. There were nineteen ‘highjackers’ on 9-11. And there were initially 19 ‘shampoo-bombers’ in the London 2006 summer plane bomb scare. (That number was only later upped to 21 suspects.) It just makes you wonder — who thinks up this stuff??!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join