It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
corsig, if you’re using Firefox you can use this plug-in

Works for YouTube, GoogleVid etc.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Sweet- I'll down it now

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Worked like a charm- great add-on!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

wow nut you are useful for something i dont care what others say about ya.
question..what is the best for putting a video on dvd once i download it with that handy addon for firefox you gave us...avi...mp4...flv??? anyway...did you finish watching the whole of the video? whats the most surprising to you if anything? also, is there a whole google video for "secrets of americas beginnings? i do believe everyone needs to see this one as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There are a couple of programs you can use like, Microsoft Media player, Roxio, Nero. BTW all 3 of these companies are owned and ran by Masons.

You'll need a bunch of DVD's as I found out. Only one part will fit on a dvd and I didn't want to waste them so I'm watching it on the computer screen.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
wow nut you are useful for something i dont care what others say about ya.

question..what is the best for putting a video on dvd once i download it with that handy addon for firefox you gave us...avi...mp4...flv???

Personally, I use Nero Vision4 (pointed out by Corsig above, and available in the Nero 7 Premium suite) Here’s an excellent tutorial on using it. It’s user-friendly and allows for some interesting customization. However, you might have to use another program to convert over to mpeg format, as the Nero engine is sort of limited. If you want to go pro, you’ll need something more like Adobe Encore DVD.

BTW, I usually try to download in .avi format, since it plays well on my player of choice, VLC. And although VLC plays .flv files, it doesn’t allow fast forwarding, pausing, etc. of .flv files. So I use FLV player to play those.

anyway...did you finish watching the whole of the video? whats the most surprising to you if anything?

There’s a lot of great information on this video. It explores a very wide territory. It seems to weight more on the anti side, probably because it’s more interesting.

The Antis

Dr. Robert Hieronymus
Stan Monthieh (religious nut)
Joe Schimmel (religious nut)
Ed Decker
William Schnoebelen

The Pros

S. Brent Morris (Masonic historian)
Trevor McKeown (of BC Grand Lodge fame)

The statue of the giant “The Awakening” is very interesting. Makes me want to go visit Washington DC.

I was surprise that Mr. McKeown admitted that Jahbulon was used as a password in the Royal Arch ritual. I was under the impression that masons did not comment on these matters.

I prefer our own Masonic expert, Masonic Light to their so-called expert, Brent Morris. At least ML knows how to count to 13. This guy, for some reason can’t.

Another very interesting fact is that the pyramid on top of the Masonic House of the Temple in Washington has 13 steps just like the pyramid on the US $1 bill.

The Washington Monument (obelisk) also has 13 levels, And I had no idea there was a unfinished pyramid buried close to it. The video claims that no one can explain what it is. Is this true?

The author of the book, Secret Architecture of our Nation’s Capital, posted by SpeakerofTruth above has since become a freemason!!

The information contain in the 3rd part requires more discussion and I should post about it later on... (the Incomplete inverted pentagram), If someone doesn't beat me to it.

Once again, thanks for the find Funkydung !!

also, is there a whole google video for "secrets of americas beginnings? i do believe everyone needs to see this one as well.

It used to be on there, but seems to have been removed. All that is left is samples and trailers.

[edit on 5/4/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Are the three videos found on Google the entire movie? I saw the trailer on www.cuttingedge.org. It was very good, since it actually got my husband interested also. I was planning on buying both movies, but don't have the money. If I could view them on google, that would be great. I still may buy the viedos later if I ever get some money pulled together for them.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
Are the three videos found on Google the entire movie?

Yes., Riddles in Stones is available in its entirety on Google Video (see 2nd post on first page). However, Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginning isn’t anymore. The full version is about 2:45 in length.

Both videos are produce by the same company. The reenactments are of excellent quality and the commentators are pretty much the same.

I’m looking forward to the next video, Eye of the Phoenix which will be about the Federal Reserve. Another subject of great interest.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I had posted a thread about 2007 link with Dc but iws deleted
www.godlikeproductions.com...
HEre is the ultimate explanation
www.incapabledesetaire.com...

The Tale of Osiris, Isis and the Dog.

Long ago, in Egyptian myth, there was a character named Osiris. He was married to Isis. One day, a man named Typhon killed Osiris and cut him up into 14 pieces. His wife Isis, with the help of the dog, Sirius, helped Isis find 13 out of the 14 pieces. The 14th, or the phallus, was never found. Isis fashioned one out of wood---and Horus, the son of Isis and Osiris took his fathers place. Horus lost an eye.

Fig 1A Eye of Horus or Osiris? How about that missing phallus?

This story may sound stupid to the uninitiated, but it is very important to deciphering the secret of Washington DC.

Osiris is not a man---he is the SUN. Isis, is the MOON and Sirius is not a dog but the star Sirius located in the constellation Canis major. What the story is about is the death of the SUN, how the period of the sun is divided into 13 main segments with a short 14th segment, and how the moon and Sirius find 13 of the pieces.

On July 4th 1776, when Sirius and the moon were is certain positions, the Declaration of Independence was signed. The Founding Fathers knew that this point in time was important not just to the freedom of an emerging nation, but also recognized the astrological significance and the effect a series of major future events would have on future generations—and more importantly, when those events would take place.

Let us continue our journey by looking at the One Dollar bill. It is more than just a trading medium. It is another key to understanding the secret.

Symbolism of the US $1 Bill

The word Dollar, comes from the German word Thaler. Thalers were silver coins minted in Bohemia. On one side of the Thaler was the images of Christ being Crucified. On the other side was a serpent on a pole with NU 21, or significant of Numbers 21, the story in the Bible where Moses puts a serpent on a pole for the children of Israel to look upon and be healed. This is very important!

To show its Bohemian origins, there is a small owl located to the left of the number 1 on the front of the dollar bill. Image shown below.

Fig 2—Bohemian owl on front of Dollar Bill.

Fig 3—Symbol for Bohemian club in California.

The owl is also the mascot of a club in California called Bohemian Grove. Every year, powerful men get together at the grove to discuss world policies and perform in occult ceremony. One ceremony is called the “Cremation of Care”, where and effigy of a child is burned in front of a large owl. Burning one child? What does this represent?

fig 4 Cremation of Care ceremony where child effigy is burned.

But let’s move on. Although there are many important symbols on the $1 bill, the most relevant are Washington surrounded by the Omega symbol on the front, and the Pyramid and Eagle roundels on the back. It is these symbols which shed light on the secret of Washington DC.

The first symbol we should look at is the “Omega Symbol” Surrounding Washington. Omega in Greek means “the end.” The Omega, and the Alpha are should be familiar , because there are many references to the Alpha and the Omega in the Bible. The Alpha and Omega are the beginning and the end; respectively.

We can find the Omega Symbol In Washington DC quite easily. It is located around the fountain in front of Capitol Hill. This fountain is a focal point for all of Washington DC, and is also a focal point for the secret.

Fig 5—Omega Symbol located around Fountain on Capitol Hill

Fig 6. Dollar bill. Notice the Omega symbol around Washington’s face. Also, on the back of the bill, the two roundels. Note, the Eye in the pyramid roundel lines up with the top of the word ONE which puts the line just below the Star of David above the Eagle. Eagle, Eye and Star—in that order. (you can check this with your o

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This is the best video I`ve seen on the subject.

I especially found it interesting the explanation of the incomplete pentagram in DC in the 3rd part of the video,having heard Masons on ATS try and explain it away,as like the Mason on the vid.

Funkydung for the thread and
to ConspiracyNut23 for getting the video up for us to view.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
I especially found it interesting the explanation of the incomplete pentagram in DC in the 3rd part of the video,having heard Masons on ATS try and explain it away,as like the Mason on the vid.

That’s exactly what I found the most interesting in the video.

The incomplete pentagram on the streets of Washington might be a sign itself.

source: snapshot from Riddles in Stones

Could the pentagram in the Washington Streets have been left deliberately open to allow evil to enter? (I’m surprise that the video didn’t make this link)

Why is the pentagram incomplete?

Bavarian Illuminist, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe wrote Faust in 1790 in which we find: (as pointed out in the video)

Mephistopheles. Let me own up! I cannot go away;
A little hindrance bids me stay.
The Witch's foot upon your sill I see.

Faust. The pentagram? That's in your way?
You son of Hell explain to me,
If that stays you, how came you in today?
And how was such a spirit so betrayed?

Mephistopheles. Observe it closely! It is not well made;
One angle, on the outer side of it,
Is just a little open, as you see.

source

From 1791 and 1792 L’enfant drew the street design for Washington DC. This was his plan…

source: www.philaprintshop.com...

The Incomplete Pentagram was there from the very beginning...

Was L’Enfant influenced by the Bavarian Illuminati?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Could the pentagram in the Washington Streets have been left deliberately open to allow evil to enter?

If the Faust is anything to go by?

As its reads, it doesn`t allow evil to enter,it keeps evil here,so maybe it was invoked before hand?

(I’m surprise that the video didn’t make this link)

I think they did make the link.

Mephistopheles. Let me own up! I cannot go away;
A little hindrance bids me stay.

The Witch's foot upon your sill I see.

Faust. The pentagram? That's in your way?
You son of Hell explain to me,
If that stays you, how came you in today?
And how was such a spirit so betrayed?

Mephistopheles. Observe it closely! It is not well made;
One angle, on the outer side of it,
Is just a little open, as you see.

Emphasis mine.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
I think they did make the link.

I meant the link that it was left open to allow evil to enter. (seems an obvious one) I was under the impression that a pentagram was meant to keep evil at bay.

But ya he might have already been inside.

Seems like he was able to enter because of the broken link, and not able to leave for the same reason.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Seems like he was able to enter because on the broken link, and not allowed to leave because of the same reason.

Oh! I missed that.

By the way I voted you both with WATS I`ll be watching this video again,I`ve probably come across half of it before.But this is the best I`ve seen ever.

Jaw dropping!

ConspiracyNut23 I dont have Firefox,is there a way I could download this and burn it to disc that you may know of ?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I used to use keepvid.com.

Make sure you remove all search parameters from the URL

Ex:
-youtube.com...

or

-video.google.com...

(minus the dash before http)

EDIT:
gps777 I just tried keepvid, and it works. Tahnks for the WATS

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jotfish

I love how the Masons here(all of which are obviously from a lodge in the middle of nowhere) try to deny deny deny and world events aren't being manipulated by the Elite. Globalization and the North American Union is at such a stage now that it's completely obvious to anyone with half a brain.

I am a member of a big lodge in a big city and can affirm that my lodge has no more to do with manipulating world events than the middle-of-nowhere-lodges
As for the Elite manipulating world events, c'mon nobody denies that. Masons aren't that elite though, the only masonic plot at my lodge is out in the cemetery behind the lodge. If you will excuse me now I must go conspire with one of my brethren on a very important issue; after-lodge snacks. Being that we are very strategically placed truck drivers we will exploit our extensive network of contacts in the convenience store industry to produce snacks that are delicious yet kind to the delicate stomachs of some of our elderly brothers

Cug

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I met the link that it was left open to allow evil to enter. (seems an obvious one) I was under the impression that a pentagram was meant to keep evil at bay.

That's the purpose. If you screw up and don't finish the pentagram it is ineffective, Basically it is like nothing was there. It doesn't draw in evil, but it no longer offers any protection. (Same thing with the magical circle)

Something else to note, look at the quote by Manly P. Hall in Secret Teachings of All Ages. (here is the full quote)

The pentagram is used extensively in black magic, but when so used its form always differs in one of three ways: The star may be broken at one point by not permitting the converging lines to touch; it may be inverted by having one point down and two up; or it may be distorted by having the points of varying lengths. When used in black magic, the pentagram is called the "sign of the cloven hoof," or the footprint of the Devil. The star with two points upward is also called the "Goat of Mendes," because the inverted star is the same shape as a goat's head. When the upright star turns and the upper point falls to the bottom, it signifies the fall of the Morning Star.

Source Secret Teachings of All Ages

He is talking here about black magic, If you read about the various occult groups at the time you will find none that claim to practice black magic.

The term black magic is used as a way to tell the reader what not to do.

It is also used at times to describe the actions of groups that you don't like. Group A claims group B practices black magic and group B claims group A practices black magic. (Examples of that can be seen in this very forum)

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ok- it took me all morning and most of the afternoon but I finally finished all 3 parts and I have to admit I really really liked this documentary.

Well done and they did a good job researching the subject. Nice mix of Pro & Con sides to the Masonic/Occult theories.

I learned many new things that I wasn't aware of before which made it time well spent.

My only problems was the dude at the very end was kind of annoying and didn't make sense to close it up with him.

I shall recommend this to others.

Kudos

Cory

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Ok- it took me all morning and most of the afternoon but I finally finished all 3 parts and I have to admit I really really liked this documentary.

Well done and they did a good job researching the subject. Nice mix of Pro & Con sides to the Masonic/Occult theories.

I learned many new things that I wasn't aware of before which made it time well spent.

My only problems was the dude at the very end was kind of annoying and didn't make sense to close it up with him.

I shall recommend this to others.

Kudos

Cory

hey corsig....mind sharing what the things are that you wasnt aware of? i know i keep mentioning the video "secrets of americas beginnings" but that is a very good video as well. talks about how this whole time...thousands of years that america has always been in view. and how america is the new atlantis.....lots of details telling why this is. convinced me. of couse this belief came from that mysterious place..egypt. anyway im glad you liked the video. anything in there that you didnt understand or that you think could never be planned?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Alot of the esoteric matters are deep and over my head and until recently I started studying it more.

The Sirius part, The Word that was a combination of the 3 gods, how corn was so important, How there was so much symbolism scattered around DC.

I'll think of more but now I must go sleepy-poo as my daughter says

Cory

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join