It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend told me something important and it is scary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I don't know where to put this but here goes, my friend had a break down and had to be hospitalized, for two month before that she was going through the downward swirl of insanity but during this time she called often and in several of those conversations she talked about how she knew things that were going to happen, and one of them was she had to get her family to move back here where we live to be safe.

When I asked why, she said she did not know exactly what was going to happen, but she said whatever it was would be horrible, that the town where they lived in and all of the surrounding area would be destroyed, barely anything left and many people would die. I wrote it off as her being sick, just one of those episodes where she needed meds badly.

My friends family lived in Biloxi and this all took place about 18 months before Hurricane Katrina hit. Her family survived the hurricane, they were one of the lucky ones, their homes were barely touched.

Heres the thing we discussed her telling me this a few times, but the other night she told me that what she saw or was shown to her was what caused her to go off the deep end. She said that in the future something horrible was going to happen again only on a broader scale (again she does not know what it is) and that she saw us, me and her and my husband (she does not think her husband survives whatever happens) and a bunch of kids living in a cave, we are very cold and trying to take care of a bunch of children.

She said we are in hiding because for some reason we feel safer there in the cave than we do in our homes and that being in hiding was all we knew to do, she says we are far away from people, that being near people is just not safe, too much danger. Heres the thing I asked her a few questions and she describes a cave that I am familiar with through hearing hubby talk about it, she gave me a piece of info that clued me in to it's the same cave as the one he has talked about in the past to me, she knows nothing of this cave, yet she described it as he does. She also told me I am injured because I get hit on the head, but I am going to be alright.

To tell you the truth normally I would not worry, but since she kept telling me something bad was going to happen in Biloxi where her family lives and it did then I kind of feel like she may be right. She says something (and she is not too clear on this) showed her the future and it's very scary, she went off the deep end because she just could not handle seeing it all.

Anyway I ask her when this will happen but she does not know, but she does not think it will be a long time before it happens, she did tell me within a year for the hurricane and only missed it by six months. I'm trying to figure out how to prepare for something like this. Should I have hubby go and bury survival supplies near the cave? What would you do if you believed this person and thought you had advanced warning of a catatrophe? Am I crazy to believe her?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
well if she guessed about the hurricane then AFCOURSE
other than that living in the cave...there must be something big to happen to live in a cave....a little unbelieveble but still get some gun and provisions and hope she makes mistake this time

join