It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HistoryNeverGetsOld...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I would have to think that every word Saddam mutters under his breath and MOST of his thoughts
are being recorded period...

If, in fact, he TRULY did have anything on the US it seems to me that a deal would've already been struck and he would be OUT of the spotlight. OR he would never have made it out of the rat hole he was in...

Is your loaction (OK) Oklahoma?

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 12-28-2003 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have NO IDEA why this is a NEW TOPIC! I clicked upon "reply" to Seeker's thread!

Bill?!

P...
m...

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I would have to think that every word Saddam mutters under his breath and MOST of his thoughts
are being recorded period...

Yeah, I doubt that anyone with the profile he has (I think huge is an understatement) would have any kind of privacy. Hell, they probably record every movement he makes and jot down everytime he blinks.

If, in fact, he TRULY did have anything on the US it seems to me that a deal would've already been struck and he would be OUT of the spotlight. OR he would never have made it out of the rat hole he was in...

That is a good point. Makes you wonder what the deal would entail. It doesn't really seem like we'd have much to bargain with. At this point I'm sure his life doesn't have as much meaning as it used to. I'd also like to think that we wouldn't let him go free or anything like that. Then again knowing me I'm probably missing something obvious. Any thoughts on that? Forgive me if I'm totally straying, but for some reason the capture of Saddam doesn't sit right with me. Not that I disagree with it or anything like that, just something like a few pieces of the puzzle are missing...

>Is your loaction (OK) Oklahoma?

Yup. Can't seem to get myself outta here, either! Everytime I'm 100% sick of this place and ready to leave and never look back I find a reason to not want to leave. I guess that's life though, eh?

join