It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help with movie...i think its the last hawkfighter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok i need help with this movie, it is sort of similar to the last star fighter but entirely different storyline, and it was made in the 80s I think. I saw it on the sci-fi channel a couple of times.

In the beginning of the movie a ship crash lands into earth in same lake or something, and then the pilots of the ship sent their spirit or souls out into the world, about a thousand years later we start our story...

The story is this, there is this boy that films a space ship...soon the government finds out about it and try to find out how he filmed it, they think it is fake but it isn’t...Anyway he draws pictures and stuff about this space ship and fighting these really strange aliens...Well stuff starts happening, people start disappearing, soon this kid and this girl find a bus that was supposedly abducted, in the bus they find a tape and the abduction of the football players in the bus. anyway they start to peace things together, they find a comic book that was written by a guy, they go to see him and find out that they all have been seeing this space ship, and these aliens and stuff. Anyway they fallow the comic book (which seems to represent their past lives as intergalactic space fighters or something), anyway they learn that the government has found a ship that crash landed in a lake about a thousand years ago, they find out that they are the only ones able to go in it because they are the pilots of the ship...They figure out that aliens are approaching to harvest their food which is the humans, these aliens have grown the humans and left them to populate the planet in hopes of returning to feed.

these aliens look like a smaller version of the rancor from star wars, anyway so they fight these things, destroy the space ship...and in the end they hear a signal from a distant planet that is in need of their help...so it ends with them flying off to the planet/galaxy

what is the name of this movie...i think its something like the last hawkwing or something like that with hawk in the title

[edit on 29-3-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The name kinda sounds like 'the last starfighter'. IMDB of the film but the synopsis is a bit different....

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
no it isnt the last star fighter, it is fairly simular though

new topics

join