It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO HAS THE BEST TECHNOLOGY?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i have no clue, i think that germany has the best technology, they have the vennak, the leopard, but what kind of steal fighters does germany have? do they have nukelear capabilities? i do not know, i know germany has the eurofigher 2000, but what is with the deal with the f22 raptor, is it just for the united states, or does germany have it too, why does not the EF-2000 have steal capabilities.??. does germany have like 100,000 500 kiloton nukelear bombs dug under ground or something? they are the best nation is europe, and i have not heard of them talking about their nukelear capabilities, i know if the french have it, so must the germans if they are the ones that made nukelear fission? JA JA JA JA JA ( im bored.) is it because germany does not have steal fighters because they do not have enough money to spend on their operations, or if the nation is at war, will they have the best technology, despite the cost? i know germanys rec. vehicle blows away the american hummer,
and what the hell is the deal with the us navy? some people say that the unisted stares(united states)
have the best fleet, and it is untouchable , with a reg, cruiser haveing beable to hold 140 nukelear bombs, how do you think germany could fair against that? i think that germany keeps all their technology under the rug untill someone pisses them of, lke russia might soon. and they'll prob drop 30 nukelear bombs and some 25000 century airplanes and some dirt submarines , i do not know, i do not even if i am stonned, drunk, dead or retarded! I NEED REPLYS!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

All Posters Read This!
Please could members refrain from starting threads that are based around:
what is your favourite gun
who would win if the ??? and ??? went to war with each other
who has the best army/navy/airforce/secret service........
etc etc ...
This forum is for information about Military weapons technology past, present, and future.

*closed*

join