It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dannielynn Smith's father

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Mods, I don't know if this is in the right place, if it isn't, sorry!

My theory is that the father of Anna Nicole's baby (as gross as this sounds) was her son Daniel.

Think about it, when Anna Nicole was alive, her son slept in the same bed as her, even though they lived in a gigantic house. Why would a 19 year old want to sleep in his Mother's bed?
Then I think Anna's mother found out about the incestuous relationship, blew a gasket and tried to get Anna to stop "being with" Daniel, so Anna became even madder at her mother and cut all ties. Then Howard K. Stern came into Anna's life and found out about the mother/son relationship from Anna's mother, who was trying to ruin her daughter's life, so Howard then paid the doctors at the hospital Daniel died in, to give him the drugs that would kill him.
But he did the smart thing, paid each doctor individually so the others wouldn't find out and refuse, because they would have known the drugs given to him (Methadone, Zoloft and Lexapro) were a lethal combination. Then Anna's body guard (who was the only person in the room when Anna died) was paid to kill her by Howard or Anna's mother.

Just a theory, post any comments here.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That isnt sick, there are alot people suggesting that. Ihope its the old guy frozen sperm.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well it seems Larry Birkhead is smiths father

join