It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do aliens taste?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi, I've been a lurker on this site for quite some time, just recently creating an account over here. A question that has been on my mind is if extra terrestrials would make for good dinner. Have any alien bodies that were recovered from downed space craft cooked and eaten? If the opportunity were to present itself, I would be happy to go UFO hunting in order to feed my family. Seriously, I've always wondered what a deep-fried Grey coated in Texas Pete would taste like.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ha!

At first I didn't know which to do...

Laugh...

or hit ignore user.

It's nice to have a little laugh here once in awhile. However, you may end up in ban-ville.

ps. I eat mine deep fried

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It's quite obvious really......

They taste like chicken

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Reminds me of Mutwa -African Shaman who David Icke interviewed. Best documentary about UFO's and aliens I ever saw. It was a 6 hour video which has since been taken off google for some reason :/ Anyways he describes a grey which a local villager had killed, and he also describes peeling a grey layer, which was thought of as skin, but thinks it might be some type of suit. He then describes eating it, and it gave him a acid drug-like effect for days, in which his senses were hieghtened. He says people either die right away from eating it, or they get really sick, then really strong. MMMMM...yum. I wish I downloaded that video. I liked it so much, I watched it twice! (6 Hours long). Mutwa's the real deal. Hes the one person that convinced me, that there are reptilians among us. I always though reptilians were total fantasy, but after listening to this guy, I think its very probable. Everything he describes about the greys, are totally consistence with reports around the world. He also discusses the history of Africa and how it ties into UFOs and the alien presence.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I suggest you try the alien legs, it has quite a zesty flavor to it! lol

Seriously though, I don't think it would be safe to eat an extraterrestrial. Who knows what kind of germs and viruses you'll end up catching.

Mad ET Disease.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by Striker122]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yes!! Chicken!!!

I make a Spanish sauce, and scrape off their little green suits like you would clean a fish, then i sautee it and serve them over white rice.
I recommend Dom Perignon for that classy touch. I also poke out their eyes, although sweet, they turn me off.

new topics

top topics

join