It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Know If My House Is Haunted But..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i keep hearing voices calling my name out, usually when im home alone, im usually high aslso but i dont think that has anything to do with it. There is also this picture of my aunt who died when she was young, the picture moves around in circles, everyday it will be turned in a different direction when i see it. First we thought it was vibrations but none of the other pictures move.

weird.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaCokaNostra
im usually high aslso but i dont think that has anything to do with it.

Of course not

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

Originally posted by LaCokaNostra
im usually high aslso but i dont think that has anything to do with it.

Of course not

Just what I was thinking

Are there other pictures where your aunties is? Or is your aunties on a separate surface? If it's on it's own it could still be vibrations.

Also - are you sure no ones just messing with your head when your stoned for fun?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
nah nobody was there.

but yes there are other pictures where my aunts is, and they dont move, infact no matter where my mom puts the picture in the house it moves.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I would suggest laying off the drugs for a while and see if it still happens. Try ruling out the obvious first. If it still happens when your not stoned, let us know and we can try to help.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
im sure ive heard it when i wasnt high, i was high and heard it last night tho....and it really scarred me, i thought it was my dad but he was asleep in his room.

new topics

top topics

join