It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i keep hear random noises in my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
my father told me he has evovled with his spirit friend/follower.thats trippy
but he said that i will be protected.but i think its some thing different.these random knocks around my house,pop bottles being squished or sumthing.
lights goin on and off after 5 months.
any one have any info would be awsome!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
well first i think you should investigate find out what it could be before you jump to conclusions what history does the house have? have you lost a family member? is there a logical explanation? and i dont reccomend a ouja board! if you think there is ghosts i will tell you more if you tell me more i might be of help but will probably forget........

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It is possible that your house was built on sacred land (graveyard of the past) but that all depends on your werabouts and if it is documented somewhere. Though that is unlikely unless whoever built the house there didn't care or got away with it... Perhaps it is a poltergeist or just natural subjection to pressure.

en.wikipedia.org...

signed,
/Whitetiger

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I hear that Demons knock on the walls, but it's probably something just simple.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Alot of these things come from a unawakened psychic mind just starting to awaken on a subconcious level. sounds like your fathers making his way up the astral plane so hes the guy to talk to about this stuff. if thats the cause it wont last longso you have nothin to worry about

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
he would be the best to talk to.but he is telling me in not ready.it will only take a matter of mere hours b4 he realizes it will help him to.today is the day.i would like to hone telekenisis or rather proper energy distrabution.
practise pratise practise

[edit on 29/03/07 by ward8]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We have lots of noises around our house. In fact, we have had lots of noises in all the houses we have lived in. We are haunted.

Funny, just as I clicked on this, my dresser in the other room made some major creeking sounds. Like someone heavy sitting on it.

That kind of thing happens all the time around here ....

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa. Everyone is jumping to a supernatural reason for creaks and sounds in a home. Perhaps before heading in that direction why not look for a natural explanation.

My apartment complex is only 2 years old and I hear noises which I know as fact is not a game being played by your local poltergeist. I assume the home you live in is likely more than 2 years old and thus would have the same sounds that any home does. Wood creaks, pipes make noise; it doesn't mean you need to be taking notes on The Exorcist.

Simply hearing sounds is nothing to worry about, if you experience something with your other senses then I would be more interested. Read that as sights smells etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You have a knocking spirit. I have one too! Mine tends to knock on walls. 3 knocks, just to lemme know its there and that something is happening that I need to pay attention to. I suppose there could be many reasons to have one, mine is a guide. Only time will tell why you have one, pay attention to the knocks, see if it happens at specific times, when it does, ask questions outloud and see if you get yes or no answers through knocks.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A knocking spirit or a good omen of sorts?Funny I get knocks and bangs and things falling off the table hitting the floor all the time where I live.Even a strange creeping cold spot that moves around under the floor it usually creeps toward me where I sit at the computer desk.I notice it because I don't wear socks and it will be near my bed at night but after I wake up it will creep slowly to my computer desk while I'm on the net,In fact I feel it now getting cold beside my chair on the floor right now even though the rest of floor is solid warm.This morning I was waiting for important email to come but it did not arrive on time,so I went back to bed to sleep but after 1 hour a large bang hit the floor where the cold spot was (it moved again to bed area).It was a camera that fell off a table by itself and woke me up.I then went to check my email and there was the good news waiting for me in the email,it had just arrived.Was this a good omen spirit waking me up?Or my own mind sub-conscious level waking me up at the correct time?What pushed the camera off the table then?Weird.

top topics

join