It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

come out energy healers!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm rather new around here but I wanted to touch base with any other energy healers in the group. I have been doing energy work for quite some time and would enjoy some spirited discussion about its state in our world today. I think it is one of the most important aspects of humanity, but at the same time something that has been supressed or at the very least minimalized in society today. So speak up people! Who among you has worked with human energy fields in the past? Can you see auras?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I've played around with it a little bit since I was 15 or so.
Since I was attuned to Reiki I have noticed a difference.
And i'm the kind of person that hates airy fairy stuff, I like to know and feel what's going on.
It's definately there though.
Sometimes people can feel it during massage, it just turns on automatically so it's a bonus for them.

It's quite accepted here in Sydney, woudln't say it's been suppresed here.

I don't know all that much about it actually, or of its importance.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
i know this wasn't what you were asking, but since we're on the subject... anywhere i can start to learn about this that doesnt cost money? (my mother did a quick reiki course, but it cost her quite a lot..) if not, no problem but anywhere i can get more information about this subject? i would love to become a healer.

im not sure i can see auras yet, i think i can but im not entirely sure whether im just imagining something because i want to see it. please u2u me on this, anyone, since its not really relevant to the thread!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Excellent thread brigand...

I am a Reiki healer. I was attuned about 2 years ago, for free. I can attune you purplecoral if you wish in Gold Reiki, Tachyon Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, and Etheral Crystals Reiki. Gold has 3 levels, and Tachyon, Kundalini, and Etheral have 9 levels.

This is similar to Quantum Touch, Qi healing, etc. Reiki is a Japanese healing method. It has been said that Yeshua Mashiakh (the Christian Messiah) ventured into India and China, then later Japan and this is the energy he revealed to the people of the island. ( www.thiaoouba.com... ) I am not suggesting to buy the book, but that is what is stated there.

I was attuned by Stefan Kammerhofer from www.xehupatl.com... if you wish to have him attune you. I can do the same free of charge (so is his website).

I work with healing the planet on a pretty much daily basis. I balance myself everyday and heal every few days. I feel a great sense of energy when I heal and it is a very fulfilling experience.

I cannot always see auras when I look at people, I must focus on the edges of their body for a duration of time to get the full effect.

I am very sensitive though and pick up energy fields without actually seeing them. This is also known as "good/bad" vibes.

purplecoral, no you are not imagining or seeing things and no you are certainly not crazy.

We are all made up of energy, vast fields of light way beyond my comprehension (and every other human). I do not pretend to have all the answers as I am not perfect, but I do strive for perfection.

If you wish to know more about Reiki and healing energy, shoot me a u2u.

I hope this helped.

bs

[edit on 26-3-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Anyone of you guys wants to heal me ?
no, seriously.

Hope I don't have cancer, which is what it looks like to me.

Best regards,
AG

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
kaskad, shoot me a u2u and I may be of some help. God bless if it is cancer, you must want to fight it and in the end you WILL beat it!

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
.. that I have had many of which some may consider OOBE ... But they are not to me ... They are mostly dreams and feelings. Although some have had posts that are some what of the feelings that I get. I am not sure as to what I should call this. As it does not really happen to me ALL THE TIME. Just sometimes I get these feelings.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Cancer = Life
people fear cancer yet it could be the key to life
you should not fear cancer.

Back ontopic, i dont really understand all this Reki stuff, to me if you were going to heal it wouldnt matter what "level" you were, its a different experience for everyone and anyone is capable of anything imo

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Bullet Proof, you are right to some degree. We can all be healers if we chose to be. Some are born with healing abilities and others must learn how to use them.

I was born with some level of healing ability, but reiki helps me to channel my energy into useable outlets. Does that make sense?

I have a partly green aura which means I have natural healing ability. This does not people without green in their aura will not be able to heal. You must work extra hard and stay focused for longer periods of time for this to work.

As for Reiki, it is a channel that helps one focus their energy in a helpful manner. You do not need to be attuned to start healing, but the energy is much more powerful this way.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I too was attuned at www.xehupatl.com... , but I have never bothered to actually use it, and I didn't feel anything while I was being attuned. It just seems a bit "too simple" to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
my friend once told me that i had a green aura.. i didn't realise thats what it meant! thats fantastic, might help me a bit...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Biggie - I am looking through this Stephan's website now and have to ask you if you think this guy is for real.

I would like to believe so but have the mind of something for nothing is usually nothing. Why would he do this for free when others can collect so much money?

Do you think that you really got something out of it and is that the only training you have had?
Please let me know what your thoughts are.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Auroa's do not have "COLORS" to my knowledge which I do have to say is very very limited. Although, I do believe that people have something more to them than just personalities. Something that you can sense within someone or about someone. It goes further than healing and in much more simpler forms that you would all no doubt be able to feel. Especially if you have such techniques as healing. Such as

1). Knowing when people are coming towards you with your eyes closed. (simply by feelings thier "AUROA" (WHICH I HATE THAT WORD, to me it is more of a presence. The word auroa was used to much in starwars and the SUCH)

2). Many Many Many other simple feelings would you be feeling if you had these concious abilities. Not saying that someone has not helped influence healing before without actually knowing that they did such. It is something instilled in you before you were even here on this earth.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Please you must all drop preconceived notions of what healing is.

The form of healing I do is called Reiki, but that does not mean there are not other more viable and equally acceptable versions. Reiki happens to be a Japanese word: "Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."

www.reiki.org...

"What makes Reiki unique is that it incorporates elements of just about every other alternative healing practices such as spiritual healing, auras, crystals, chakra balancing, meditation, aromatherapy, naturopathy, and homeopathy."

www.holisticonline.com...

It is more or less a combination of all other healing forms from the ancient world to the modern day.

"One California study showed that Reiki can increase hemoglobin and hematocrit levels. The study compared 47 people participating in Reiki training and a small control group of 9 healthy medical professionals. The study found a significant increase in hemoglobin and hematocrit levels among the Reiki group and no significant change in the control group."

DDay- Yes I do believe this guy is for real. He got back to me within a few days each time I asked for an attunement. Usually the ones who do not charge are the real ones. Be suspicious of healers asking for money as they are typically FAKES!

The ones who charge money are in healing for the wrong reasons and probably have a disfigured chakra system.

This is the only "official" training I have had, but I've been a healer my whole life. It was something I was born to do. Reiki just seemed like the best alternative to my own natural healing ability. Reiki merely opens up more channels that were not able to be cleared. It is more or less a balancing tool to help you spiritually evolve and heal others.

Deus_Brandon, you are wrong. Everything has an aura. Even a piece of paper and certainly you. I can see colors and figures move off of objects if I focus on them long enough and sometimes if I just glance.

What you refer to is precognition and is something we can all attain.

Is anyone familiar with Quantum Physics? If not, I suggest you watch "What the Bleep" or read some of Depak Chopra's books (or anyone else teaching quantum physics/mechanics).

We are all connected. Picture a giant grid encompassing the whole universe where thoughts, actions, and beliefs can influence this grid (aka Matrix, but not like the movie). There are machines as in sleeping people who go about their daily business and don't question what goes on. Once you begin to wake up you will question every part of your life and the lives of others.

I have been in the process of awakening pretty much my whole life. I shut off my telepathic and precognitive abilities for years because it scared the crap out of me. I am just now undergoing a drastic change and I feel its taken me my whole life full of mind-blowing experiences to prepare me for whats happening now.

Everyone can awaken if they chose to, some do it in less drastic ways than others. I more or less forced a partial Kundalini rising and that is why I've been through so much in the past few years. A crash course more or less in the realm of spirituality.

I have to say this over and over again to remind people of who they are:

WE ARE SPIRITS HAVING A HUMAN AWAKENING NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

As for the aura colors, I have a little bit of green, indigo, and blue aura (mainly purple and blue though). At times I have had gold and orangish color if I am in deep meditation and certainly silver at times as well...

You can see your own aura, but you must believe it is real. Stare into a mirror and look at the corner of your head, doesn't matter which side. It takes about 5-10 minutes depending on how long you have been practicing.

An alternative is sitting in a dark room, preferably with very little light coming under the door. Lie on your bed and put your arms perpendicular to the ceiling. Put your arms close together, but do not allow the fingers to touch. After about 5 minutes, you will begin to see energy rising off of your body. At this point, keep staring as you will lose focus and the energy will disappear.

You can also see others aura by looking at them in front of a white or gray background. Same thing as the 1st exercise, stare at their head or upper body, but do not lose focus. This will take a few minutes as well.

All of these exercises take practice. The first time I did the arm exercise I saw a silver energy field rising off my arm. It was not an optical illusion, but the silver cord connecting me to my higher self and then God Almighty.

You MUST believe this for it to happen. The more you disbelieve, the less chance you have of seeing anything.

This is like anything else, seeing is believing I know. But if you don't believe first, you will not see. Do you have faith in God? Is there any tangible evidence besides books to prove his/her/its existence? Same thing, you must have faith.

God bless all, I hope I was enlightening.

Any other questions I'd be glad to answer my brothers and sisters.

bs

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks Biggie. I requested my attunment. I have been interested for a while in receiving one and training on it. However I wasn't more reluctant to part with 100 dollars and more for the attunments.

I will give this a try.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There are many things that happen in ones life possibly awakening one to these gifts that have been left behind for each of us. It goes way beyond just wanting the "POWER" that comes with it. Some of you would/could/will never be able to attain such things as it is not in your make-up. You will make better craftsman or what have you. Although you may find your self studying these things all your life and may attain a "Taste" of what is out there for the ones that have been blessed by this "GIFT". You will never attain someone who is Naturally blessed and able to more easily grasps such concepts as not having to turn around just to SEE someone and "KNOW" beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are there. Even if they are not making a noise.

This is basically you are not going on "FEELINGS" anymore you are going on KNOWN THOUGHTS. Possibly of even the person standing in the same room with you.

Everyone attains some of these "------" (FEELINGS) towards each other as they go throughout thier lives. Especially "Multi-Births" (Twins, Triplets) or Husband and Wife relationships; even sometimes Good friends.(Mostly because both of the people in the Friendship are highly KEEN on such "Meditation or other methods of Self-Awareness". As that is all they are doing is tapping into what is already in themselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have been told all my life that I have characteristics that appear to be an Indigo Child Although I have done MUCH MUCH MUCH research into this and find it absolute BULL; although I do not necissarily believe that all these feelings are not TRUE. I do believe that the way that they explain things is a FARSE almost as the way that Reiki Healing does. Although I believe some of the things that is said I don't believe that everything that is said in these things is true.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I always knew I had the ability to heal others. When I was very young, my family was involved in a car accident with a drunk driver. There were no serious injuries, but my mother has had neck problems ever since. One night while she was unable to move lying in bed, i rested my hands on her neck in a very instinctual way. I felt strong feelings of her pain and my "absorption" of it. About 10 minutes into the healing she sat up and looked at me and started crying. It was like I was in a trance and when she spoke, i started to come out of it. She thanked me for taking her pain and from that moment on I knew I had the ability to heal. Since then I've done multiple healings on friends, family, and myself.

I attended the Full Spectrum School of Healing and Self Transformation in Meadville, PA as an adult and continue to perform healing and energy work in my daily life.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Would a energy healer be able to remove a high level ability lock on somebodies mind? just curious

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am not sure what you are referring to here. I have some friends that have talked about having experiences in OOBE ... (when Meditating) or having other Astral Projection abilities. Although most of them don't claim to have these abilities but two of them in particular have had certain circumstances that have come up that they believe that they have had SIMILIAR experiences to what they describe as OOBE .. or Astral Projection ... Not sure if that helps ... ...

Originally posted by HuntaXX
Would a energy healer be able to remove a high level ability lock on somebodies mind? just curious

top topics

<<   2 >>

join