It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

teenage relationships

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
The teens around here seem to be getting more and more sexually active by the day. Its ok for girls to be sluts now I guess. At the rate they're going its gonna be interesting to see how well STDs spread.

There aren't any more sluts than there were 50 years ago, it's just that post-modern society makes it possible for girls to be more open about it. Besides, I guarantee there are more male sluts than female. If the word 'slut' could be inter-gender-ly transposed, every guy I know would be a slut. Except this one guy, but thats beside the point.

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by insite]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well in my case I'm 19 and me and my girlfriend want to get maried as soon as we find good enough jobs to support ourselves. I tell ya fellas youll keep thinking thats its imposible untill you find that special girl and then its like faling in love every day. And in my case after moving from colombia to switzerland and finding the girl of my life here, I cant let her go.

Flame me if you want but its one of those things you just feel, you dont have to know it.
Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
The teens around here seem to be getting more and more sexually active by the day. Its ok for girls to be sluts now I guess. At the rate they're going its gonna be interesting to see how well STDs spread.

Uh..isn't this kinda-sorta a double standard, Dude ? I guess if it's ok for boys to be sluts then it's ok for the girls too, don't ya think ?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I know what you mean. Im 14 and there is this couple in my class that are always saying they love each other and that they are gonna get married....Im always like "bull#" it aint gonna last...they're 14. They got plenty of time..meet new people...go out with others...geez.

you dont need a girlfriend at 14

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
"Uh..isn't this kinda-sorta a double standard, Dude ? I guess if it's ok for boys to be sluts then it's ok for the girls too, don't ya think ?"

As long as it isn't my girls, I don't care. PARTY ON ALL.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join