It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another newbie thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There are a ton of threads just like this one, so I'll make this brief.

I've been lurking around here for a while (as most people do I guess) and I've found alot of INTERESTING stuff! I got linked here through Wikipedia of all places, and I spend more time here now than anywhere else.

I've always been really into UFO's (I've seen my fair share and have plenty of stories to tell), and I've read enough and seen enough stuff on tape to have formed my own opinion of certian things.

Not much more to add really, until after I've looked around for a bit longer.
I really dig the site so far though, and I think it's one of the best I've found on stuff like this!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Another newbie here. FlaBama is my forum name. I just used that because it’s what I use on my other forums I visit which are all college football related (Roll Tide!).

I live in NW Florida and have worked on the huge mega Air Force base here my whole life. I feel I’m very aware of what’s going on in the US and world politically, but way behind the curve in the science and conspiracy side of science I see here. I see some that is very believable, and some that makes me chuckle. I’ve never seen a UFO, and don’t care to. I find little reason to doubt they exist, but won’t absolutely say they do until I see one for myself - - and it would probably frighten me so bad if I did I would never live to report it here.

I look forward to reading and reading and learning a lot of neat stuff. Thanks to the site’s creator for providing such a great place. I think I’m hooked!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes. There's so much here to read and so many memeber to learn. I look forward to it all.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You beat me to it FlaBama!

Thanks for the welcomes. I've been looking at some of the other sections of the board, and even put out a post or two, to give my own two cents. I really dig this site, and there's just so much here, I have pace myself, lol!

I'll see ya in the trenches!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
welcome to above top secret

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks alot everyone.

I'm really digging this site, there is just so much to look at! lol.

9/11 Conspiracies, UFO's, New World Order, and a ton of other stuff is what I"ve been looking at. I've even made a few posts along the way.

I get to do all this at work too!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well there Valdimer, lot's here to feast your mind on, especially UFOs. Welcome to Above Top Secret.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thanks Dallas!

I'm working my way around even more of the site. Trying to get it all in at work is, well, work in itself, lol!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi Valdimer,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Search and share.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hello Valdimer, I'm galm 1. I just wanted to welcome you to ATS. This place is a lot of fun, and addicting!!! I just wanted to warn you. Anyway have fun posting. Remember to check out BTS.
Later.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey guys.

I've been on this site, day in and day out, since signing up. I have tons of downtime at work, and pretty much stay here 'till I punch out for the day, lol.

I'm banging my head against the computer today though. I've followed just about every step to putting up an Avatar on here (I've put up my Avatars on other sites, but for some reason ATS is just being difficult with me), and I just can not put one up.

Ugh.

I'll figure it out though, lol!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
welcome to ats Bro

let me know if i can help at all with anything

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

Right now, I just started to make Avatars Ragavatars!, you see the pretty red black and white picture on the left of the screen below my user name "ragster", I am sure you might know what it is, but just in case if not, I will be glad to make you your very own personalized avatar with your name or whatever you want abstract type of an avatar.
But if not, make sure to check out Member Art to see many different types of people who have very unique avatar designs.
And if you do not want someone else to make your own avatar for you, you can do it yourself here Avatar Ultimate Help Thread

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thanks alot Ragster!

I might just take you up on making me an Avatar. I've got some ideas with my name that I'll probably U2U you about. (Try and say that 3 times fast, lol!)

join