It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump card

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
New world order begin next year with my movement. This may be a bold statement but you will see my first card and it is an ace. In fact my whole hand is aces and the trump card. That trump card is a ,Replicator that produce energy from nothing. A machine that creates and destroys at will without power requirements. Only machine intelegence is power on a galaxtic scale. Speacking of which a replicator made intirely out of blackholes is a form of AI. Not only that but it is an artifical universe as all galaxies contain a black hole in the center. It is like building an artifical God. But that is not my perpose. I'm to build it to abridge freewill so that violence never occurs again. For it is time we amit to god that too much freewill is wrong when someone gets hurt in the process. and in time I will make immortally a reality. Well thats all lot to say to enlighten you alittle for now I leave you with my e-mail- [email protected]. E-mail me I you want to know more about my movement.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canopene
New world order begin next year with my movement. This may be a bold statement but you will see my first card and it is an ace. In fact my whole hand is aces and the trump card. That trump card is a ,Replicator that produce energy from nothing. A machine that creates and destroys at will without power requirements.

So you have this machine do you? why not post pictures of it? or schematics?

Only machine intelegence is power on a galaxtic scale. Speacking of which a replicator made intirely out of blackholes is a form of AI.

Ya that makes no sense. explain.

Not only that but it is an artifical universe as all galaxies contain a black hole in the center. It is like building an artifical God.

again, no sense. explain

But that is not my perpose. I'm to build it to abridge freewill so that violence never occurs again.

and how is violence going to stop if there is free energy? granted that will remove the reasoning behind a lot of war, but energy isnt the only reason humans fight humans.

For it is time we amit to god that too much freewill is wrong when someone gets hurt in the process. and in time I will make immortally a reality. Well thats all lot to say to enlighten you alittle for now I leave you with my e-mail- [email protected]. E-mail me I you want to know more about my movement.

Well you didnt enlighten me. You baffled me at first, then it hit me, that was your purpose.

To clarify my stance, i believe in zero point energy, it think we could find a way to tap into it or whatever, i just dont think it has anything to do with god, and i dont think you've been given this ability. espicially for the purpose of removing free will from mankind.

new topics

join