It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ways to attract UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Me and some friends are starting a sky watch kind of thing in our neighborhood to see if we can spot strange crafts, that's why i wanted to know if there are any ways to attract UFO's? I know that there have been many sightings around Nuclear Power Plants. But is there any way to attract UFO's? Or do we just have to be lucky when we look into the sky?
I have 2 digital cameras and a camera for filming. And my area has been known for UFO sightings, some people say it's due to the mountain!?! ( I live next to a mountain as you all guessed) Anyways, just wanted to know.

Oh, I will be trying to keep up this thread and posting any image I find interesting in my search. Thanks.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
leave out warm cookies and milk and oh, wait, that's santa claus.

according to the Prophet Yahweh, there is a way but he's a fraud and might be doing 5 to 10 in the county slammer so I wouldn't go by his statements.

No way that I know of and if there was, I would imagine then whole "are they out there?" mystery would be solved.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yea, I guess, but I read somewhere else (can't remeber where) that there was stufff you could do to improve your chances of spotting a UFO. Maybe ,luckily, somebody else here read it and will remeber it

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
just hang aroung either nuclear plant or nuke launch facility

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Yea, I guess, but I read somewhere else (can't remeber where) that there was stufff you could do to improve your chances of spotting a UFO.

I guess if you spend more time staring up than most do, the odds of spotting a ufo are slightly more than those that don't stare up at the skies but I'm of the ilk that it's a right time, right place kinda moment.

just remember to watch where you walk when staring upwards.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well that would be a problem since there is none near my house for about 250 km... I had already thought about going near one for a week-end or so to see what I could, well, see, but I never got the chance. But this time I'm just going to hang near my house with my friends and watch the skys, I wanteed to know if there was anything I needed to attract them, like meditate or something.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
As a teenager, I had afew sightings of unusual things in the sky.

Im not saying they were spaceships from another planet, Im just saying it was weird stuff flying around.

At any rate, having the few people in your group that have seen odd things in the sky might be a big help. But they need to have a history of being half way sane and mostly honest.

Remember, you are hunting UFOs. So the people in your group will WANT to remember things that may not have happened exactly as they say.

There are some ideas out there regarding how to build a device, using regular stuff around the house, that will let you know when a UFO is nearby. Dont waste your time on that type of muck.

Thats just "ET phone home" stuff. Dont do that.

Dont build any mountains inside your house either (Close Encounters of the third kind).

You may wantt o take your group as far into the country and out of the city as possible simply so you can see the stars better.

Take lawn chairs that let you lay on your back, or just a blanket to lay on. Take some binoculars, try to bring a telescope. Try to bring the biggest telescope you can get your hands on.

Bring a GOOD digital camera with the best zoom you can afford. A good video camera, the best you can get.

And a simple recording device.

A cooler of beer wouldnt hurt either. As many as you think you'll need.

Also, try to bring someone that knows the sky, so to speak.

Dont expect space aliens to land in the meadow but I can assure you that you'll all have a good time just hanging out and checking out the sky.

And you'll see something weird to. You imagination wont let you leave totally disappointed.

Have fun.
Seriously.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
WoW! Thanks alot Genfinity! That's all great ideas, I will talk to my friends soon and ask if they want to go out in the country for this (luckily on the other side of the mountain, it's only fields for quite some time.) Anwyas thank alot again!

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Not so sure about the country being a good spot for UFOs. I live in the middle of nowhere. I see lots of satellites. Seems to me that the folks near cities report more UFOs. Maybe the ETs are interested in the city infrastructure. Most of the close up pics seem to be near populated areas.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well then I guess we'll just have to take a stab at it
I'll spend one week-end near the country with my constellation book and one night near my city. Anyways, I hope I see and take pictures of UFO's.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I've heard that having infra red may catch those craft not visible in the color spectrum.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hey Jimmy910130, there have been reports of people who have seen something flying around in the atmosphere at night as your probably aware. (that was filler).

Flashing a light at an unidentified flying object at night at times seems to get it's attention as it may flash something back like red-orange-blue sequential light patterns? Reports have been made where some witnesses seriously observed object(s) light up the sky & ground "brighter than daytime Sun".

Dallas

Note: I'm not responsible for any contacts made distant, close or 'CE3' proximity.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
copper and quartz I can't say from personal experience since I haven't got the time or the detication to stay awake outside for weeks but google copper quartz ET and you will find what your looking for.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
LOL!

That is the problem I have been having, I have been using Doughnut's and coffee, the only thing that I keep getting is parking tickets.

Originally posted by Crakeur
leave out warm cookies and milk and oh, wait, that's santa claus.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have infrared IN my camera lol. It came with it.

I will try that 'shine something towards them' thing if I see one. I am bringing 4 flashlights, one yellow, white, red and shiny blue. I can't wait to go.
And if I don't see anything, I'll fake it and sell it to the Fox network.

jk

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Me and some friends are starting a sky watch kind of thing in our neighborhood to see if we can spot strange crafts, that's why i wanted to know if there are any ways to attract UFO's? I know that there have been many sightings around Nuclear Power Plants. But is there any way to attract UFO's? Or do we just have to be lucky when we look into the sky?
I have 2 digital cameras and a camera for filming. And my area has been known for UFO sightings, some people say it's due to the mountain!?! ( I live next to a mountain as you all guessed) Anyways, just wanted to know.

Oh, I will be trying to keep up this thread and posting any image I find interesting in my search. Thanks.

-Jimmy-

-You can use High powered lights pointed toward space.
-And remote view, through deep meditative states, like shown in Steven's Greer latest video.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I thought about Remote viewing, but I don't know. I couldn't get any proof that I went in another dimension or something. And I am bring some flashlights, I don't know if my friend can get some high powered lights though (his dad's a volunteer firfighter) and for some reason he has a couple at his house.
Anyways thanks everyone.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Don't have a clue how to attract them. But, I have heard that chocolate and pot both are repulsive to them for whatever their intentions with us physically is. So, eat chocolate or toke up (or both, depending on who you are...just not me personally) and it will keep the evil grey boogeymen away.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If someone in your group has been to Steven's training, you can use the tones that comes on the CDs with the training kit.

Good luck Jimmy910130.
Keep us posted on the results please.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by tock]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join