It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: DARPA's iXo Artificial Intelligence Control Grid: 'The Official Version'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

BitTorrent 475GB version (torrent is on fire):
conspiracycentral.net:6969...
BitTorrent:
azureus.sourceforge.net...

This was constructed (by me) almost entirely using government / military animations, videos, images and photos. The narrative is sourced from government quotes from start to finish. It is the "official version", if you will, but in an unprecedented format.

It mostly centers around DARPA materials, as they're the fountainhead of all of this, but this is all a broad multi-agency effort. Some of the video content, like the "OS interface" of the video, was screen captured from the DARPA sites old iXo interactive flash presentation, from almost a year ago, but is now no longer available.

It unveils the governments numerous and ongoing programs related to A.I., "NBIC", the "Global Information Grid", nanotechnology, biotechnology, autonomous drones, "naval sea-bases", space weapons, weather modification… or more directly: domestic and global totalitarian technological domination. American Imperialism meets Artificial Intelligence.

Resource page:
blog.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Both fascinating and frightening. I love your films - keep up the good work.

As a side note: do you think that HAARP is the facility that will co-ordinate the global communications network. The jury is still out for me on contrails but I have a feeling that they are connected.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks.

I dont know specifics about things ike HAARP or whatever level they have their weather programs; or if they can ACTUALLY do it. None of us can really know for sure, but it's quite clear that they have the intentions to do it and all the rest, so between the threat levels here and the fact that the American taxpayer is in effect paying for their own enslavement it would seem we could have a serious irrefutable issue here that might motivate some people...

I think it was on wikipedia I read abotu a newer version of HAARP that's more of a weapons grade type of thing, but I dont recall the specifics. Also look up "owning the weather"; I seen it on Google Video a couple weeks ago.

In anycase, the AI/IA is the primary enabler for such, and at the same time it's handing over even control of the planets weather to their "artilect" god on earth system.

I've sifted thru all of their AI related documents and materialsi that I could find and have yet to see them offer up even ONE idea of how they intend to prevent the movie distater scenario. It's time to wake up people.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i cant see the video

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
i cant see the video

You need to click on the link under the video - I had a few problems at first.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So what does everyone think? Are there any objections of the video's overall scope?

And seriously, what issue could more more serious and urgent in addressing?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is no longer available.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It works:
video.google.com...

This is a better ATS thread for this video:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i really enjoyed your video some good information.

what worries me is that there is no need for all this war technology , who is there left to fight.

then you realise we are the ones there coming after next.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Interesting, but i personally do not think they will succeed in getting as far as your films imply. There is still alot of time for changes between now and 2012, and the exact nature of whats going to happen is not understood well by many. This is what i've come to conclude;

The "New World Order" is merely the perpetuation of the "system", the heirarchy over mankind, the pyramid of power..the "Illuminati". The very word means enlightened ones.. play that around with the whole 2012 idea, and you get what i mean. They know a shift in consciousness is coming, and that there is nothing they can do to prevent the event itself, but best they can do is use fear to try and control people. Luckily i think alot of people are beginning to wake up now, and certainly alot more will when the next "terrorist attack/psyop" event takes place, which will be big..

I think they will have a hard time trying to force anything on us once a certain mass of people have fully awakened.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
i really enjoyed your video some good information.

what worries me is that there is no need for all this war technology , who is there left to fight.

then you realise we are the ones there coming after next.

that is an interesting point.

At what point will we cease creating weapons of war and begin building greater infrastructure?

Yes, we still need to have an "ace in the hole" so to speak relative to weapons, but i would prefer to see us work on defensive mechanism first. Give us something that will keep shrapnel out of our bodies while at the market on Sunday....that is much more important that having a bigger gun

top topics

join