It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Raccoons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is a weird story that was in my paper this morning.Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I didn,t think it was strange enough for the UFO file.

Friday Police Report:Raccoon electrocuted in screaming mystery

Nugget Staff
Local News - Friday, March 23, 2007 Updated @ 11:39:03 AM

The sky lit up in a blue glow and somewhere in the distance a scream cut through the foggy, cold night.

Two police cruisers mysteriously wouldn't start at the scene and one had to be removed.

Nobody reported unidentified flying objects or aliens in the vicinity.

At least that's what callers told the North Bay Police Service around 4 a.m. Friday.

Officers were sent to the Mountainview Drive area to investigate and residents told them about the scream that the power was either out or partially out.

The fire department was also called to investigate smoke complaints.

Two police vehicles had engines fail and wouldn't start.

Eventually, the mystery was "solved" and a dead racoon was found on a Ski Club Road. transformer.

No information was found concerning the scream.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A racoon (like a rabbit) only make a sound when it is in extreme pain and near death. I have heard both of these animals do this.

I have hunted them in the past. I don't hunt anymore because I live in the city now, I will never be that hungery again and it was a childhood choir I never have to proform again. In the seventies and early eighties coon skin would bring $40-$80 per pelt. And wild rabbit is yummy.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
:shk:O.K. So you explained the sound of the scream that everyone heard but what caused the cruisers to fail? A raccoon induced EMP?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
:shk:O.K. So you explained the sound of the scream that everyone heard but what caused the cruisers to fail? A raccoon induced EMP?

Like the article said, a raccoon got caught in some wires, screamed while it was being electrocuted until its death which caused a power shortage. How is that so unlikely? Am I missing something?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Exactly, I thought that was self explained.....

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
:shk:What I'm trying to understand is what caused two police cars who showed up at the scene after the raccoon electrocuted itself, to fail to start resulting in one being towed away.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A raccoon induced EMP. The raccoon caused a short in the high voltage eletrical line. When the coon closed the circuit a high voltage discharge went through its body causing a local EMP which would drain all eletronic storage (like a car battery) within a certain close range.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Alien Raccoons!?

Lmao

This just made me laugh,not trying to be rude.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thank you very much Constantly Wondering. I was wondering when somebody would get it.

new topics

top topics

join