It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is important to you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
well no boy is going to hug u if hes not interested in u u know...just rare cases.....and water baloons?dawn thats too of a joke.
still its all to quantum phisics....ur body cells produce sometin that makes everything u think come to reality....like if u constantly think about ur weigh and think ur fat....ur get MOre fat....so remember to think only good for ur self and enjoy urself

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Fine, u did not read it.Good

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i guess u did not read it all the way! cool

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
just to tell u that sayng things like "hes a good hugger" is just sick

but who am i to judje u if u ask the girl i was trying to date she will tell u that i buy her candy to hug me.....

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well, anyway, we were going out, but he got mad at me because... he needed a tamp. SO i gave him one and now i think he wants to go back out. I hope.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
thats nice happy for you....and let me just give an advice....if a boy/man wants to go out with u more then 1-2 times then u dont have to wonder if he likes you....its so easy...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hey, sorry if i waz rood back there because i waz writing to my friend on page one and i did not figure out there was two pages.lol i am alittle slow.
Sorry, anyway. i totally get what u are saying. We went out, but he is just confused i guess. So wheatever. That waz a wile ago and i think it could work now. HE is so awsome and is is a nice guy. Fun too. THats is so so true what u said about what girls think juust happens. Ha, i get it. Thanx
peace

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
nice to hear that now im the world saddest lonely man):

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The only thing in this world that matters to me is the Russian army. I am alone all the time so I don't need to care for anyone else cuz they are far from me. I am soon headed back to Russia to make my own path. The only thing I want in life is to get through the Russian army well, maybe get a high position in the military, perhaps work higher to a bigger position in the Russian government and help my people. Yes, people that I come across I try to help, that is another thing I care about. And also I even less but still importantly I care about being the best I can be and achieving what I want to. And last but not least I care about having sex once in a while, its good medicine, I need it once in a while
though I prefer it 50 times a day, but whenever its available, its available

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join