It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Evidence Suggests Puerto Rican Woman is an Extraterrestrial-Human Hybrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Scientific Evidence Suggests Puerto Rican Woman is an Extraterrestrial-Human Hybrid

www.agoracosmopolitan.com

Milagros Garcia is an alleged Alien and Human inter-species hybrid. The blood DNA from this Puerto Rican woman has yielded analyses so unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested in meeting the subject for further study. The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare.

Ms. Garcia claims that she is the offspring of an alien encounter. The Doctor is not interested in the UFO/ alien phenomena he wants answers as to why her DNA has such rare qualities.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-5-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am not sure what to make of this claim and know very little about the source of the story but it makes for some interesting reading.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I call bull. They don't even say what this 'alien' DNA is.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
I call bull. They don't even say what this 'alien' DNA is.

I Think it is a little early to call it bull. I would like to see other experts check it first, but then I am a skeptic

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm gonna break with tradition and agree with JohnMike on it
being bull.

The first thing that comes to mond is, how do you know that there is
'alien DNA' when you don't have aliens to cross examine the genetic
profiles of, not to mention that they did say the condition is possible in
people, just very rare, well someone statisitcally has to get sometime.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
'Alien' DNA could mean something as innocuous as strange strange DNA. Alien to any DNA thus far observed.

But who knows. We should at least give it a chance to be strange.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420.

But who knows. We should at least give it a chance to be strange.

Frankly I think this could just be a ploy to sell a book yet I feel the very same as you. We have to give scientists a chance to prove it true or false first rather then jump to a conclusion and simply call it fake.

[edit on 3/22/2007 by shots]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If its 100% alien DNA then it has to have different nucleotide (normally adenine, cytosine, guanine, thymine i.e ACGT). If it is merely a different sequence then that is not necessarily alien. In fact it most likely a rare genetic variation. If it's completely unique, in her, then this could simple mean the DNA as mutated in her. ALL DNA mutates! If it didn't we would not be here!

However, if the "odd" DNA sequence in her matches the same "odd" sequences in other claimants then this could be an indication of alien sequencing. Mind you if all the claimants lived in towns with the same branch of a truck haulage firm it's probably something far less interesting and much more tabloid.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Have you all lost your minds? Look at the SOURCE of this story.. The very next article is about a hot babe from the planet Venus.

Omnec Onec alleges that she is a female extraterrestrial who originally came to Earth in 1955, who was born 246 Earth years ago. Omnec Onec says she was raised on the planet Venus in a town called Teutonia (a city whose name reflects earlier Venus-Earth contacts that included a trip to Venus by a German scientist). She alleges that she lived on an astral plane -- without a physical body -- until she was instructed by her leaders to travel to Earth with a message of peace and brotherhood.

The closest thing to truth in the story is that the woman has a rare genetic condition. The rest is tabloid fantasy and fluff. You actually expect "scientists" to confirm she's an Extraterrestrial-Human Hybrid? And when it doesn't happen it will be because the government covered it up.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Aww darn I didn't know this was posted. Darn you beat me to it!!

This is what I was gonna put:

I don't know about this one.. But I'll add it to skunk works. See if you can figure if this is fact or fiction.

*Milagros Garcia is an alleged Alien and Human inter-species hybrid. The blood DNA from this Puerto Rican woman has yielded analyses so unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested in meeting the subject for further study.
*Omnec Onec alleges that she is a female extraterrestrial who originally came to Earth in 1955, who was born 246 Earth years ago.

link-
www.ufocasebook.com...

I can't help when I read that I feel like snickering.

As the thread says, I find this hard to believe.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Let's see...

The article clearly states :

The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare.

From the OP Link

Exactly where is the reason for debate ?

Pondering,
Lex

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Another undocumented alien.

Actually, i did know a woman who looked like a chimpanzee, very nice, but wow! A replica of a chimp- seriously. May she rest in peace.

I agree with some of you, it doesnt have to be of extraterrestrial origin, i suppose?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am glad this thread popped up today. I didn't go grocery shopping and missed standing in the checkout line looking at the tabloid headlines.
Alternative News indeed!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Easy enough to dispose of this one, using Occam's Razor. What is the simplest answer, extremely rare human DNA or an entire alien civilization that we don't know about that somehow made a hybrid baby and hid her among the human population.

I know what I vote for.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They dont even specify whats different about her DNA or what her 'exceptional skills are'. Just because she sleeps two hours a day does not make you an alien hybrid. And like someone said above even though its rare someone has be that .00000001% This is all a hoax.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That alien chick from Venus is very lovely indeed. The more I look at her the more "compelled" I am to reach out into the void and grasp her in my arms, look deeply into her eyes and be transformed by her Venusian soul. And now all I do is lie around in bed and stare at the walls lost in thought thinking about her beautiful smile. My friends all say they are worried because i've lost weight from not eating. I stopped returning all their calls.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
If its 100% alien DNA then it has to have different nucleotide (normally adenine, cytosine, guanine, thymine i.e ACGT). If it is merely a different sequence then that is not necessarily alien. In fact it most likely a rare genetic variation. If it's completely unique, in her, then this could simple mean the DNA as mutated in her. ALL DNA mutates! If it didn't we would not be here!

However, if the "odd" DNA sequence in her matches the same "odd" sequences in other claimants then this could be an indication of alien sequencing. Mind you if all the claimants lived in towns with the same branch of a truck haulage firm it's probably something far less interesting and much more tabloid.

I dont think that Alien DNA needs to have different base pairs.
No other life on earth does.

I Imagine that the common base pairs are universal as is the humanoid shape.

Of course the Abduction Experience is often about DNA so I would assume they have the same base pairs.

Which in and of itself is an interesting thought.

top topics

join