It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hijackable Unhijackable Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The Unhijackable Thread

I see lots of complaints about thread hijacking that puzzel me. A thread sits for a week and get only a half dozen posts. Finally someone makes a comment that gets a response and the tread takes off and gets interesting. There is a good discussion back and forth that is somewhat off topic. Then the thread gets killed by someone trying to get it back on topic. The thread was dead to begin with.

That said........This thread can't be hijacked........let it run whereever it goes.

Now a few observations. We see the NWO slowly coming to fruition. We have a United Nations in place. There is talk of the illuminati controlling the world. And the Black Pope. We see cameras going up everywhere. There is an ability to track every human with a chip implant. There are stories of aliens and alien abductions. We have shows like Star Trek showing people disappearing and being transported. They show us spaceships being cloaked that can't be seen as well as an invisible car in a James Bond movie. We are bombarded with all kinds of things on TV.

Strange that the Bible says that we will have a One World Government. Before this occurs there will be a rapture or catching away of those that have accepted and serve the Messiah. These people will disappear. No man will be able to by or sell without taking the mark of the beast.

Doesn't it make you wonder if the Bible isn't correct. We spend so much time talking about alien abductions, and the NWO etc. Does it occur to any of you that you are being led down a path?

Sun Matrix

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Are parallel universes existing on ATS or are you merely giving us an alternative to posting in another thread?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bad attempt at hijacking another thread and posting it as my own. Made sure to include Sun Matrix, original thread author and link to other thread in case anyone ran across it.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by daspirate]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think this might be more suitable for the BTS Chit-Chat area.

That is, after all, why we HAVE the chit-chat areas.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yeah, pretty weak reason to post a thread about nothing don't you think? It should be moved, or deleted, as there is no point to it.

And what is the point of just copying Sun Matrix's origional thread word for word and starting a new one?

This should be deleted.

Now, if you were to start a thread discussing the topic of thread hijacking, you might have something.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by sensfan]

top topics

join