It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Rodriguez V Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
www.911forthetruth.com...

In October of 2004, more than two years ago, William "Keymaster" Rodriguez and company filed suit against the US government, accusing them of bombing the WTC among other crimes.

Does anyone know what happened to this case?

As far as I can tell, there was a motion to move this to a court in NY.

Did it happen?

And why would did they go on a tour last year to support a lawsuit?

www.911forthetruth.com...

PHILIP J. BERG, Esquire, a Lafayette Hill, PA attorney, joined multi-millionaire Jimmy Walter, an American currently living in Europe, for a seven country/eight city tour, after conducting research with a team of experts on the attacks on the Pentagon and the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. The research team uncovered some very disturbing facts that cannot be reconciled with the information provided by the U.S. government and media.

Whatever happened to this?

If they discovered all this disturbing information in 2004 and 2005, then what are they doing with it?

If they have damning evidence that would hold up in court, then why isn't it shown on their website?

Another thing that doesn't seem right is that they are apparently asking for donations to support something that they describe as "overwhelming evidence".

Has it been dismissed?

I would really like to see this have it's day in court, as I would like to see if the conspiracy would stand up in court.

I for one doubt if it will ever make it that far, as it seems more like a publicity stunt than anything else.

join