It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video - Chatsworth California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
UFO video taped from a bathroom window in Chatsworth California on 11/19/2006.

www.youtube.com...

I have contacted the person who filmed this video and they have agreed to send me a copy of the entire footage. It took me a few hours to get the details worked out but they seem to be very willing to co-operate. I said that I am starting a thread at the ATS forums and invited them to come and join the debate that's about to start! Would anyone be willing to help me break this video down after I get the raw data? Thanks!

Edit: will most likey send another message and put a hault to any further communication to having the raw footage sent to me as this seems to be panning out as a Helocopter or a regular aircraft. Was kinda hoping this would be something a little more out of this world.
~Anathema

[edit on 21-3-2007 by anathema777]

[edit on 21-3-2007 by anathema777]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi,

Umm.. ok.. I checked this out.

2 obvious things.

1. The ladies voice does not sound genuine. She is not saying awesome in astonisment or amazement. So im putting that down to acting, why? well lets move to point 2.

2. the most obvious thing is that this has regulation lights on the wings clearly visible and flashing. So this is civilian aircraft.

Not so awesome.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Looks like a plane to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
"Heavenly body" to be video taped in Chatsworth.

In all seriousness... It looks like a helicopter, probably watching a car chase going up Topanga Canyon Blvd (CA-27).

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazer1
2 obvious things.

1. The ladies voice does not sound genuine. She is not saying awesome in astonisment or amazement.

Probably because what she's videoing is neither astonishing or amazing. It's not very awesome either is it really, unless of course you've never seen a plane before.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It looks like maybe some sort of military plane flying in the sky?

I'm trying to search Google for pictures of planes and helicopters at night but I can't find too much for some reason.

-ONIAG

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah, sure looks like a plane to me to. There's no reference of distance or anything, just night sky. Plus that blinking light looks to familiar, like a plane.
I guess it could be one of these. Just put what ever lights you want on it and fly it.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Yeah, sure looks like a plane to me to. There's no reference of distance or anything, just night sky. Plus that blinking light looks to familiar, like a plane.
I guess it could be one of these. Just put what ever lights you want on it and fly it.
www.youtube.com...

I have got to get me one of those babies.

About the OP video... looks like a plane to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
When you said that a lady was in the bathroom with a video camera and
saw a UFO out the window, all kinds of thoughts went through my mind.
I'm glad that is case closed quickly. THANKYOU!

top topics

join