It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora UFO crash. Someone should take ACTION.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I am not advocating any illegal activity. I will not do anything at Aurora, but I am wondering.... we all have different perceptions of priorities when it comes an issue of the legal system vs. the potential to uncover something that will forever change human history.

The parts of the Aurora ship are reportedly buried in a sealed-off, fenced in well. According to Hist channel's UFO files, residents of the house had complained that there was radiation coming from their water, which physically affected them, such as with horrible arthrities, swellings etc.

Because the well is on private property, and the owners don't want it to be unsealed and explored, people aren't pursuing the matter. Again, I'm not saying that anyone should be doing anything, and I sure as hell won't.

But isn't it odd, that with people who have UFO studies as the base of their life, who are FAR more serious than I am or than most ATS posters are.... that nobody has taken their own action to see whats in that well? Some of the most important information in recorded human history could literally be on the other side of a fence.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What crash? What Aurora? Where? Don't you have just one link?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
What crash? What Aurora? Where? Don't you have just one link?

www.ufocasebook.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Newspaper image:
ufologie.net...

I think that someone should also try to find the body of the pilot.

If they can find the craft or the body, then that would prove the existence of ETs once and for all.

[edit on 3/21/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nice thread, thanks for sharing this. The original newspaper article looks genuine.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If someone truely believed in the story, I am surprised they have not tried to purchase the property or influence the owner with cash. Everyone has a price.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
If someone truly believed in the story, I am surprised they have not tried to purchase the property or influence the owner with cash. Everyone has a price.

How much are you willing to donate?? I would do all the leg work if I could get financial backing, I live in Central Texas but I'd be willing to look into getting the property or well "rights" if I had monetary support. at the very least some museum would want the artifacts ( if any ) and I would donate all of my time to it if I had the monies to do so.

( as an aside, FYI firefox 2 has built in spell check for those of you that would like to post more clearly )

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Aurora Tx and yes i just saw the same special on the History channel that you did. I cant believe that this is the first that ive heard about this and according to reports the crash happened after several statewide and countrywide reports of seeing a cigar shaped craft.
MUFON has already been all over this and they reported that their presence in Aurora was not appreciated at all, they even had the Sheriffs Dept. blockade the graveyard for several days because they requested permission to search for the alien body that was said to have been buried there after it was given a Christian funeral.
as a side note, I think its great and about time that Firefox has integrated a spellcheck in the browser

lord knows i could use it sometimes lol

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If we could get the address of the property with the well, we could look it up in the county property records. This would give an idea of it's value and owner's name.

I assumed the well, and crash site is private property, not in the cemetery.

EDIT: Wise county is not online. Not surprised though with less than 1000 people in 2000. My county with 10,000 has only been online a few years. It will require a trip to the tax assessor/collector office.

[edit on 3/21/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati

Originally posted by roadgravel
If someone truly believed in the story, I am surprised they have not tried to purchase the property or influence the owner with cash. Everyone has a price.

How much are you willing to donate?? I would do all the leg work if I could get financial backing, I live in Central Texas but I'd be willing to look into getting the property or well "rights" if I had monetary support.

I'll donate $1000, mate! As long as we were guaranteed to buy the property and I had an equal share in the spoils!

I'll also double the donation if I could see a picture of your avatar without the orange skirt! hahahahhaahahaha! And triple if... nah!

Seriously though - someone should find out what $$$ value the property has, just for interest's sake. I'm not easily able to do so, living half a world away. I would like to know how many acres the property is and what it is roughly worth on the real estate market.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Now you guys and gals must know that some U.S. Government agency has removed the alien remains by now. They probably replaced it with an animal, or something, in anticipation that someone will eventually gain rights to exhume the body. I wouldn't advise anyone to invest a lot of money into buying the property, unless they want to turn it into a tourist attraction, or would just like to move there.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
That's so funny...just watched that on tivo suggestions on a whim before coming to work tonight!!! I must agree, I do not believe they left anything behind. Of course the govmnt could be using no action as it's way of throwing us off. You know, rather than deal with press that all sorts of things were going on in the graveyard. Of course, it does seem(something) was covertly done.

The well, even if completely emptied of craft remains, could still hold some radiation I imagine. This could be no more than a safety precaution, blocking it off with concrete and bricks, complete with fence. I mean, if the well is just a well, why not keep it a well?????

I for one cannot donate money but, would love nothing more than to know the truth, about this!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Look!! there is already a thread on this, it's a HOAX
1897-UFO Crash at Aurora, Texas

EDIT: actually there is plenty of ats threads on Aurora, basically saying the same thing that's being said here....

S.E. Hayden who published the original 1897 press article admitted he made it up, your about 110 years to late to do something about a hoax lol.

If there is anything in that well it's probably burnt remains of the town, due to spotted fever or a form of meningitis they burned the town down around the 1890's. Thus later they made the UFO story up to attract new settlers.

Originally posted by ProdigyMD
I am not advocating any illegal activity.

lmao

If you stimulate or encourage someone to go breaking the law, your just as guilty. I will be more than happy to point the proper authority to here.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Oooooooookkkkkkkaayyyy, i'll post my response in THAT thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WAZZIT32
Oooooooookkkkkkkaayyyy, i'll post my response in THAT thread.

Oooooooookkkkkkkaayyyy I don't give a sh@%

[edit on 22-3-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well i guess the way to find out the truth is to get into that well! Now, IMHO, if the folk living there are experiencing "cancer" type illnesses or sores etc etc related to radiation poisoning and they DON"T want anyone to sort it out by getting rid of the (if any exists) materials in the well which would probably be deep enough to be in the water table of the town. Now it it did enter the towns water table then i would assume others in the town would get ill OR - they don't want anyone digging in there because the government pays them a monthly amount to keep it that way or they have been bought out already and can't sell! The government owns the land and are the only people allowed to sell it.

Anyways, if it is or isn't true, again, there is only one way to find out!!
- get in there and see for yourselves!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
They have already moved the tombstone so you know they have gottin the body or any craft parts out already.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I doubt they went down the well, it seems there should be something left behind if we can get the "mineral" rights to that well the it would just be a matter of digging and spelunking for the most part

(tezzajw I do have those pics and quite a few more, send me a U2U )

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
S.E. Hayden who published the original 1897 press article admitted he made it up, your about 110 years to late to do something about a hoax lol.

I looked for this source that he said that and couldn't find it, I did find a few references that "it was rumored S.E. Haydon admitted it was a hoax" can you please link your source for this

I live 3 hours south of Aurora and have free time on my hands

external source
Aurora historian Etta Pegues provided her own take on the story: "It was all a hoax cooked up by [newspaper correspondent] Haydon and a bunch of men sitting around the general store," she wrote. She added that Haydon had a well-known reputation for telling tall tales. Some in the community, she added, suspected that Judge J.S. Proctor, owner of the property where the airship was said to have crashed, might actually have instigated the story.
www.ufologie.net...

this is a supposition by Eta. NOT a fact, she is not even sure of where the supposed hoax started this wouldn't even stand up in court.
the book was published in 1975 almost 80 years after the fact
[edit on 22-3-2007 by thedigirati]

[edit on 22-3-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I've followed this story on and off for a while, but this is the first I've heard about it possible being a hoax. Strange I wouldn't have run into that before (maybe I'm the strange one ;-)

Anyway, a couple of thoughts.

It's said that the people that live there do not want the well unsealed and tested, yet they complaing there is radiation coming from it and the water is radioactive. Has the water actually been tested? Do they just think it's radioactive? If they think that, do they still live there and use the water? WHY???

Sounds a little fishy to me.

Also, exhuming the body, if it exists, would be nearly impossible as the marker has long since dissapeared ( if it ever existed ).

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think it's hoax.
If a flying object that is made of metal moving at 10-12mph isn't going to smash into hundreds of pieces is it, the windmill will smash but not a metal vehicle.
These boards have become a joke over the past 3 weeks!!! Does any agree that the amount of stupid posts and topics are getting out of hand

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join