It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Of Alien Presence Startles India

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
static.scribd.com...

India was startled by four reports last week which appeared to confirm the rumors of a large underground base staffed by extraterrestrials in the Ladakh region of the Himalayas.

Mod Edit: Fixed ALL CAPS title.

[edit on 3/21/07 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sounds very interesting! But i´m not sure about this news website.
Somebody else could have written this.

But of course, it is worth to do more research about that!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Alien presence? You've got to be kidding me. Have you any prove of extraterrestrial presence within one light year of the planet earth? I didn't think so. Do us a favor and stop posting this garbage. This website denies ignorance and you sir are ignorant.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra1982
Alien presence? You've got to be kidding me. Have you any prove of extraterrestrial presence within one light year of the planet earth? I didn't think so. Do us a favor and stop posting this garbage. This website denies ignorance and you sir are ignorant.

First of all wise guy, it's "proof" not prove". Second of all, what's this about "one light year from planet earth" and "do us a favor"?

It's an article that's all, you appear to be quite.....emotional.

Be careful who you call ignorant.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It's an article...

That's a very good point.

I believe we're all mature enough and capable enough to discuss this article wtihout things getting too heated.

Debate not hate people...feel the funky secret facility love.

And...kumate!

Spiderj

[edit on 21-3-2007 by Crakeur]

[edit on 3/21/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Everything you just posted was a contradiction. [SNIP]

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
this could have been written by anyone, BUT i think this can be investigated:

In Leh, a city in the Ladakh region, a local official confirmed that the Indian Army had moved armored brigades into the area and was limiting access to civilian residents and tourists.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
In india also occured a strange event in the year 2001. It was
red rain with biological elements. Scientists are saying that these
elements are coming from outer space.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
*removed quote*

Now that is a stupid comment. Please make sure that I don't see another comment of that type on these forums again.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Everything you just posted was a contradiction.

That person actually seemed like the "mysterious smoking man" from the X-Files T.V series... "Everything you just posed... was a contradiction..."

Hehe..
I can just TELL that there ARE agents here.

AHAHAHAHAAAAHA.
AHAHAAAHAAA. >_> Hey Agents reading my post, get ready for the apocalypse you twisted black sun worshipers. BOOMBADIBEBOOM. Wooo.

/7A

[edit on 22/3/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
jblaze, thanks for posting, interesting stuff!

I wonder what the general opinion among the population in India is concerning the UFO topic?!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I remember reading a post linked to an India Daily article not too long ago here at ATS but I can't remember where. It spoke of an alleged ufo base between the China-India border with many witnesses over many years.

They claim the ufos enter/leave from within the mountain and there are elite troops from both countries to guard against "tresspassers"!

Very interesting stuff to say the least!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Has anyone checked that area in Google Earth?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

In india also occured a strange event in the year 2001. It was
red rain with biological elements. Scientists are saying that these
elements are coming from outer space.

whoa whoa whoa... really? im gonna need a link, i feel pretty confident i would have heard about this. i'd really like to look into it, anything distinguishing i can Google with... ie: city name, people involved...?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
hmmm, if true, perhaps the aliens want to do business with eastern governments because western governments have become corrupt and greedy with their new extraterrestrial technology.

edit: or maybe it's becuse india is becoming a super power.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by allMIGHTY
Has anyone checked that area in Google Earth?

Put leh in search and you'll see a remote area...With a runway/airport bottom left.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here is a link to an article on the "red rain" that fell in India.

observer.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
wow! thats pretty amazing. what about the possibility of the red-rain being caused by the evaporation of a red-tide? ive heard of frogs getting caut up in extreme cases of evaporation, so why not microscopic organisms?

"Red tide" is a common name for one type of manifestation of a phenomenon known as an algal bloom, an event in which estuarine, marine, or fresh water algae accumulate rapidly in the water column, or "bloom". These algae, more correctly termed phytoplankton, are microscopic, single-celled protists, plant-like organisms that can form dense, visible patches near the water's surface. Certain species of phytoplankton contain photosynthetic pigments that vary in color from green to brown to red, and when the algae are present in high concentrations, the water appears to be discolored or murky, varying in color from white to almost black, normally being red or brown.

Coastal water pollution produced by humans and systematic increase in sea water temperature have also been implicated as contributing factors in red tides

en.wikipedia.org...

We all know India has a horrible coastal pollution problem. ie: the Alang shipbreaking yards. Breaking these ships can release vast amounts of iron and phosphates into the water which are some of the possible key components in causing a red algae bloom.

[edit on 3/22/2007 by bokinsmowl]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wait whatever happend with that red rain in india? i don't think i ever heard a conclusion to those events

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If aliens do have bases ETC on earth it makes sense that they would have some kind of understanding with the governments on earth ETC...
And it would seem increasingly unlikely that everyone is going to behave the same way as perhaps the U.S. has (assuming they are here).

NOt every nation is a superpower pulling out all the stops the ensure they stay there.....
perhaps india or another up and coming nation will have more sense then to attempt to hide these things....

Giving a talk to school kids??? thats a classic...... i've been to india and i can picture it........

Just imagine the CIA director going into his kid's school and giving a talk on anti gravity engines and advanced ET race relations in the galactic federation...... its a different world over there all right.....
I hope its true as the more governments that are aware of this situation the more chance we have of this information being released....
I think the french thing is a good start...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join