It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man im pissed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Groups of people who walk abreast on a sidewalk and do not accomodate others walking in the opposite direction.

People who enter an elevator before allowing others to get off the elevator.

People who walk in a meandering fashion so you can't pass them in a hallway or sidewalk.

People who litter -- can't you wait a few minutes until you get to your destination and throw your garbage out in a rubbish bin???

Ponder this more, I will...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I dislike, very much, the whole cool kids dress-code. The boys and their pants hangin off their ass and the girls with the g-string stickin out above their jeans. I also hate it when some shmuck pulls up next to me thinkin that I give a rats ass what music he's listening to. Especially the overbearing bass, shaking everything in the area and distorting even your vision. Oh yeah, I hate bee stings on my freakin lip! And I hate when I fall off ladders and break my damn foot. Oh, and the time when I closed my head in the car door. And when a girl looks pregnant but isn't, and you say something to her about it only to find out your a jack-ass. (Didn't she even look in the mirror?)

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
idiots in roundabouts that never use indicators, or that change direction at the last moment :bash:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Most of the time I'm a very laid back, live and let live, mellow, easy goin, ubercool sort of guy; but when I see parents not only let their brats run around crazy, but think it's CUTE, I almost become murderous.

You have been warned!!

I'm not that fond of people that wear brown shoes either!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i hate the muda
bus soon when i get a car ill be so happy i wont need to sit next to old fat grannys

and i can make bounty^^ and be most wanted^^

top topics

<< 1   >>

join