It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

entertanment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Napolian dynomite waz owsome. I wish i could talk like him...that would be sweeeeeettt.
But it gets alittle old when people keep saying everthing he says. I wonder how much money that movie made...? More than i have, bet u that.lol

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Is this the movie ?

www.imdb.com...

I watch a ton of movies, but for some reason I missed this one.
It pulled in about $45,000.000.00 in theaters.
www.rottentomatoes.com...

I take it you think it's worth renting.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This movie wasn't my thing really, yeah it has some funny scenes (like the bike ramp) but the 2nd time I watched it I could help but fall asleep.

He seems a good actor though and it will be interesting to see how he plays his other roles.
The one with Billy Bob Thornton(sp?) looks ok but it had a bad review from englands most famous film buff (Jonathan Ross)...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ya, i did not like it at first. But i got into it just because it reminds me so much of my weird brother. Stupid... jk lol
But, it depends on what humer u like. It might not be worth renting. Depends it u like stupid things like south park and utube. But these are owsom things. Pointless humur. lol

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah Anx. Rent it.

It's one of those movies that you have to watch a few times.

When you watch it, keep an eye on the cheese.

It's really bizarre. But you've got to pay attention..AND, you MUST watch for a while AFTER the credits run.. I think I saw it three times before I realized there was another 10-15 minutes of post-credit movie...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Even i did not know that there waz more after the credits. Oh, ill turn it on know......... ha, thats funny. Good one! peace

new topics

top topics

join