It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secong Coming of "Jesus' when?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I personally think that we should ALL fear the power of the Lord. I CERTAINLY do and will continue to do so.
Yes but we must also love him with all our heart. When Jesus comes, those who are going to eternal punishment should be afraid, those who are close to Jesus know they are saved.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If Jesus did have a "second coming", nobody'd believe him anyhow... He may have already come, and he's quietly serving time in a lunatic asylum....

There was never a "first" coming. He was a wise man, but a bit blinded by his followers, including his mother, who built him up as more than he was, and he started to believe them as well.... It's history and it's ability to "scrub" and alter events, that is to blame for his miracles (as well as misunderstanding of certain medical aspects), not the power of God.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm not looking for him to come back at least for anther million years or so.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FunkTSkunk
Well, in the Bble it says that the second coming will come when no one is expecting it. I forgot the exact book and verse but it syas something along the lines of being like a servant and keeping watch for no one knows the days nor the hour.

I totally agree.. this above reply if the only answer to this question as to when... Don't believe all that revalation BS... most biblical scholars agree that revalation was written for a specific time to give hope to christians that were being fed to lions,,, and not, as most money hungry evangilists would have it .. as biblical signs/prophecy...

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I comes back when a big spacecraft hovers above earth mwahahahaha

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I comes back when a big spacecraft hovers above earth mwahahahaha

Ahh yes, the evil council of French aliens, with their disciple on Earth.....Evil Betty! (obscure movie reference warning...Kung Pow)

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The second Tuesday of next week.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Thank you for your repliance to my post
I respect your bible knowledge for sure!

I think it's more important to know that He is returning then to know an exact date.
Mags

[Edited on 12/26/03 by magestica]

So right you are Majestica!
The exact time of Christ coming cannot be known!
What should concern us to be ready at all times, because we do not know when OUR time is up .......
Take the words from the .....
''parable of the ten virgins''
It explains about the dreadful day at judgement and how one should always be ready to meet the Lord!

www.stjohndc.org...

Take care Majestica!
helen.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join