It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secong Coming of "Jesus' when?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It's been mabe 1971 years since jesus died i think.

Will he come on the 2000th year?

That would be 2032??

By that time the world would have changed heaps.

Mabe the One World Government would be ruling the world like an Iron Fist. The great satan leading it
would rage. The antichrist that will control all other nations expect ISRAEL. Then lash out like hilter did and demand to invade and take israel?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
As I understand, coming of Christ might happen after big political events involving invasion of Russia on Israel. And then God will save its people with great miracle, like he saved them from Egyptians once. Though this is only small piece of puzzle.
Then again it all might happen 2000 yrs later.

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well, in the Bble it says that the second coming will come when no one is expecting it. I forgot the exact book and verse but it syas something along the lines of being like a servant and keeping watch for no one knows the days nor the hour.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
As I understand, coming of Christ might happen after big political events involving invasion of Russia on Israel. And then God will save its people with great miracle, like he saved them from Egyptians once. Though this is only small piece of puzzle.
Then again it all might happen 2000 yrs later.

BWAHAHAHAHA /ROFL
NEWSFLASH: jesus was a palestinian, born in bethlehem

i seriously doubt his saving israel from being invaded, since the russians will be right to do so once israel threatens iran one too many a time.
the U.S congress will get a boot shoved up all their a$$es for interfering/trying to conquer/create an "empire"...
no1 messes with the ruskies, who says rednecks are an exception?

*awaits rubish insults*

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Whatever, you'll see i'm right.
I'm always right... damn!

Israelis are Gods chosen people after all whether you like it or not, I think they'll become christians about the time when end is near..
Damn Russians they could nuke entire US and Europe and then Earth will be a really sad place... We will actually have to *work* and not be a lazy capitalist bastards.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Why would the Israelis become christians?
Christianity evolved from their religion.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
return from where?katmandu or nepal.i cant remember which one [ i used to be an avid reader] People that research this stuff say he is buried in india.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Do you think is just gonna appear out of the sky? Maybe another Christ child will be born who will save the world.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Jesus has already come in many different forms. You may not have thought that that is possible but it is. If you read between the lines as they say, than you will notice that MLK was one of many "Jesus'" that have come to spread his word of LOVING ALL. But people have become to ignorant to really realize who these amazing people really were, all they look at is flesh. So, the second coming has technically happened, it's just that the people who don't have the light don't realize it. So I encourage you to develop faith in God and not in Church. I am not dissing anyone who goes to Church, but what I am trying to say is, that the Church has manipulated His word to their liking.

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
He is already alive www.santana.com...

- seriously he is one hell of a Jesus in music

About Jesus: There is no prediction about a 2nd Jesus so I guess, no
- maybe it is because I dont believe in god anyways.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
jesus is here and now

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   

no1 messes with the ruskies, who says rednecks are an exception?:

LOL

Yall cant even keep your OWN country in one piece much less kick anyone elses AZZ

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

no1 messes with the ruskies, who says rednecks are an exception?:

LOL

Yall cant even keep your OWN country in one piece much less kick anyone elses AZZ

Russia can destroy US in 30 minutes with nukes, probably entire rest of the world too. One US official said that actually.. cant remember who now.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Russia can destroy US in 30 minutes with nukes, probably entire rest of the world too. One US official said that actually.. cant remember who now.

We got nukes too and a lot better delivery system, to say they could walk over the top of us is crazy. I admit we would destroy each other and take most if not all the rest of the world with us but for someone to say they will stick there boots up our AZZEZ is stupid

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah but remember Russia is huge and US is densely populated, Russians can still find lots of places to hide while powerful US cities and infrastructure has been built for many years. Plus surprise element...
My point is, US would no longer be an superpower, not with like 3/4 of population left.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

My point is, US would no longer be an superpower, not with like 3/4 of population left

I agree but neither would russia. Both countries will bully around others but neither is gonna attack the other because it would be sucide and both know it, and they d**m sure arent gonna attack us or israel over iran

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Either way, I think its best to stay in some neutralish country like in Latin America (Brazil seems nice), or Switz. when/if world situation gets messed up.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well this seems to of gone off topic but...

If Jesus really did came could you honestly said if you saw someone in the streets claiming to be Jesus that you wouldnt just laugh at him and think hes crazy, I know if someone was in the streets screaming he was the some of God and he is here to save us he would soon enough get arrested

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

If Jesus really did came could you honestly said if you saw someone in the streets claiming to be Jesus that you wouldnt just laugh at him and think hes crazy, I know if someone was in the streets screaming he was the some of God and he is here to save us he would soon enough get arrested

Same thing happened to him last time.....LOL

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i am Jesus, now gracefully kneel down to me and let me zap away all this madness with my special powers so you could all live a peacefull and ongoing life, or vanish to another dimension and feel eternal pain forever...have'nt decided on that yet...............yeah right i mean wont jesus be tired of trying to save humanity by now, if something scews up so much then we are simply bound for doom, why stop the natural cycle, i personally dont think there would be a magical appearance of another "deus ex machina" to teach a lesson. What's the point of trying to slow down the path toward our known destiny, god is dying in our hearts thus he is dieing as an icon, making less influence every decade...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join