It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black holes and the relationship with suns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Although astronomers have uncovered many of the details revealing the life cycles of individual stars, they still do not completely understand how galaxies, like our Milky Way, begin and end their lives.

I think black holes are the beginning process of the creation of suns and planets. As a black hole forms and becomes super massive ,the enormous weight of all material sucked into a black hole becomes so heavy that it causes a RIP in the very fabric that it is resting on and then emerges on the opposite side of the fabric(another dimension) to become a super massive sun. As this new sun emerges spinning very fast like an ucontrolled top ,the centrifical force is so great that the material inside this new sun starts to eject material out of it's core and this material becomes planets. These planets slowly move away from the sun in a spiral pattern to form galaxies.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You raise a good argument. The idea behind them is that the planetary body cannot stand its own weight and mass and implodes, forming a black hole. I raised this issue with my astronomy professor, that if this is how all black holes are created, then why is it that the "Big Bang" occurred.

Think about it. If all mass was contained in a single object, no bigger than a marble, why didn't it form a black hole? My theory is that it was once a black hole, and after consuming so much matter, it exploded.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think that when the object inside the black hole reaches a mass so big ,it breaks through the fabric of space,then by theory the void and fabric will then fix itself ,But you still have the material left in the void --which in turn will then become a NOT so big black hole --then you have a conundrum--it's like a dripping faucet the void will fill back up until it spits out another sun.....bottom line is there will always be a black hole even after the material has broken through the fabric.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's a conundrum I wish more of the scientific community would try to question.

What do you get when all the matter of the universe is put in an infinite vacuum?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
there is a theory that the whole universe is indeed a black hole, and it is also 5 dimensional. Could be a whacky theory but some people believe it. I read this article in new scientist once.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

What do you get when all the matter of the universe is put in an infinite vacuum?

Infinite space as a flat model of ever expanding Universe means that matter will slow a rate of expansion - but, since infinite, it is going never to stop, hence no chance of recollapsing in a state of singularity.

But treating space as vacuum - I think, that all matter has resolved itself and there is nothing more - vacuum could pop some new universe.

Speaking of infinite space bring conclusion that in fact was never the beginning ( as there is no end) hence there is an infinite amount of matter in it, and thus an infinite number of finite spherical universes - popping up.

Just love the idea of infinite space and eternal motion.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I watched Decoding the Past - Earths Black Holes, last night on the History Channel. It was one of the more interesting programs i have watched recently, and it got me thinking...

If a black hole destroys all matter, then where does all of that matter go. If Einstein's theory is correct, then on the other side of black holes are white holes.

This makes me think that if space is infinite, and we have a vague understanding of dimensions, then maybe the white hole is just spitting out material that is building another universe or creating new planets in another dimension.

Anyone see that program or get what I am saying?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A black hole doesn't destroy all matter. It just converts it to energy.

top topics

join