It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is killing off our pets a way to de-sensitize or reduce resistance when Martial law is put in effect

page: 1

join
share:
umf

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Pet owners were worried Saturday that the pet food in their cupboards could be deadly after millions of containers of dog and cat food sold at major retailers across North America were recalled.

www.cnn.com...

In this article it says that the owner of the company isn't 100% sure what happened/how the food is killing pets but suspects it's the wheat gluten purchased from a new distributor they're working with.

I know when a family pet dies it's like a loss of a family member and it hits hard. Seeing awful things on television is one thing, but losing a pet you grew up with or have grown close to is very emotional. For some people it can actually change their way of being since it is so sad, thus making them numb to the world.

When/If Martial Law is put into play some false scheme/lie can be used to convince alot of citizens(not all) to give up their firearms(like in the south during katrina) but I'm sure "Snoop" your 5 year old doberman won't be very happy when the men with guns come into your home. I know a dog is not too much of a treat to men bearing firearms but a inconvenience none the less. Some animals will protect their owners to the death.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by umf]

[edit on 20-3-2007 by umf]

new topics

join