It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLOSIVES. Where?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Can anyone who believes there were bombs explain this?

watch this(video 1): www.youtube.com...

Where are the sounds to the squib explosions on specific floors as seen in (video 2):
www.youtube.com...

Notice the second video 0:21 seconds is showing a demolition of a building and you clearly hear the charges going off, despite the music and commentary. You can even say the camera at 0:21 in the second video is similarly close to the base of the building as the camera guy in the first video.
Yet, in the second video you hear distinct charges set off and in the first video you do not.

Where are the sounds of explosives here?
www.youtube.com...

All I hear is the rumble from the collapse. How do you know that most of those claims of explosives were not referring to the collapse itself?

Any bomb believer care to give an explanation?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Maybe you need to hear your third video. I think the news man said it all.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Is it not obvious when he says "huge explosion now raining debris.." hes referring to the collapse occuring? If you want to assume he hears something else other then the collapse, have fun with that.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Notice the second video 0:21 seconds is showing a demolition of a building and you clearly hear the charges going off, despite the music and commentary. You can even say the camera at 0:21 in the second video is similarly close to the base of the building as the camera guy in the first video.
Yet, in the second video you hear distinct charges set off and in the first video you do not

Frankly, I don't hear any explosions at 0:21 on that video. Also, despite the camera being similarly placed, there are so many other variables that mean that this is not a fair comparison. Wind speed, for example, ambient noise, acoustics in the building (this is a big one - remember, a building being demolished will be completely emptied out, where the WTC was filled with people, furniture etc - acoustics play a big part in how things sound and how far a sound carries) together with the variety of different microphones that could have been used in conjunction with the various cameras on the various videos.

Also, I couldn't even hear the rumble (or roar?) of the WTC collapsing in the video you provided. Nobody is denying that happened, nor that it made a sound - yet the sound can barely be heard in your video.

Way too many variables for this to prove or disprove anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
Frankly, I don't hear any explosions at 0:21 on that video. Also, despite the camera being similarly placed, there are so many other variables that mean that this is not a fair comparison. Wind speed, for example, ambient noise, acoustics in the building (this is a big one - remember, a building being demolished will be completely emptied out, where the WTC was filled with people, furniture etc - acoustics play a big part in how things sound and how far a sound carries) together with the variety of different microphones that could have been used in conjunction with the various cameras on the various videos.

Also, I couldn't even hear the rumble (or roar?) of the WTC collapsing in the video you provided. Nobody is denying that happened, nor that it made a sound - yet the sound can barely be heard in your video.

Way too many variables for this to prove or disprove anything.

Thank you for your input
I agree about my comparison not being exact and I agree those variables you mention could influence the sound being heard.

I hear the roar from the collapse just fine in the video.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There were many reports of explosions heard before the towers collapsed by fireman, reporters and policemen.I can clearly remember watching the attacks on tv that morning,and hearing reports of explosions prior to the collapses.Anyone else remember hearing this on tv that morning?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
There were many reports of explosions heard before the towers collapsed by fireman, reporters and policemen.I can clearly remember watching the attacks on tv that morning,and hearing reports of explosions prior to the collapses.Anyone else remember hearing this on tv that morning?

Yes, you are correct. I remember "secondary explosions" being mentioned on the news.

As to what those may have been cause by. People jumping from the towers and hitting the ground/cars/rooftops ?

Floors at the impact area failing? Though, I don't know if you would hear this at the ground level. Would the building vibrate? Lots of questions.

The secondary explosion could also be a reference to the explosion in the basement cause by the jet fuel. If you believe that.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yes I did and there are a lot of video that proves it.
I do not think the firermen would make up lies what for!
And police officers are also making the same statment.
Beside the towers exploding they disintigrated in mid air, befor hitting the ground. The only parts of the towers that hit the ground was the steel.
Watch the video and you can clearly see the building just disintigrated watching the top of the tower tillt over it should had landed in big chunks.
But if you watch the video the top of the tower just vaporize as it falls.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

As to what those may have been cause by. People jumping from the towers and hitting the ground/cars/rooftops ?

Are you implying that a body striking one of these objects listed above would cause a explosive like sound?

They are numerous accounts of people inside and outside the tower talking about secondary explosions, sounds going, bang, bang, bang.

I don’t believe for a second that someone inside the tower would even hear a body thudding on the ground.

As for the video, I like your thought process but I have to agree that there are too many variables to make anything from it.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 20-3-2007 by whoknew]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 20-3-2007 by whoknew]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomX
Can anyone who believes there were bombs explain this?

watch this(video 1): www.youtube.com...

Where are the sounds to the squib explosions on specific floors as seen in (video 2):
www.youtube.com...

Yet, in the second video you hear distinct charges set off and in the first video you do not.

Where are the sounds of explosives here?
www.youtube.com...

All I hear is the rumble from the collapse. How do you know that most of those claims of explosives were not referring to the collapse itself?

Any bomb believer care to give an explanation?

Check out 9/11 eyewitness, the explosions are blatent in this:
video.google.co.uk...

You can hear multiple explosions, its the best audio capture I have heard.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The explosion sounds are downed out by the sound of the rumble. I think you guys underestimate the loudness of rumbles like a falling building. It will be louder than a 747 passing by, and probably just about as loud as explosions.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
DoomX

I thought about this, but remember the WTC towers are enormous structures. There is much more structure involved and anything deep inside might be harder to hear especially when a lot of other sounds are happening.

Also, anything set to explode very high up might be more difficult to hear as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You might not hear explosives, but can you see them?

Look carefully....

www.plaguepuppy.net...

Just to help you out...

Also remember this was anything but a conventional demo job. I'm sure they considered the sound of the explosives and did their best to minimize any noise.

[edit on 20/3/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There were lots of explosions reported before the buildings came down, as has been mentioned, but what actually brought the towers totally down wasn't lots of RDX. That would have been too noticeable. There were rumbles and deep "booms" during the collapses that you can still get in some videos, one from lower down near the lobby or basements of WTC2 before it came down in some NBC or ABC clip (it's on 9/11 Mysteries), but if there were "pop pop pops" as some firefighters and other witnesses actually reported, then it must have been relatively low velocity charges taking each floor out.

Just because you can't use RDX doesn't mean you can't bring down a building.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsolubriousCheck out 9/11 eyewitness, the explosions are blatent in this:
video.google.co.uk...

You can hear multiple explosions, its the best audio capture I have heard.

Thanks for this - I've not seen this video before.

One thing I'm surprised I haven't heard about before is the multplie 'flashes' from the helicopter that is circling tower 2 immediately prior to its collapse. The segment beginning at 19:37 shows these quite clearly.

Does anyone have any explanation for them?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The secondary explosion could also be a reference to the explosion in the basement cause by the jet fuel. If you believe that.
I really don't believe that theory Doomx.The jet fuel seems to have burnt up right after impact.I don't know what the explosions were but I really don't think it was jet fuel.(my opinion.)

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Maybe you need to hear your third video. I think the news man said it all.

you people kill your own conspiracy every time when you show ANY clip
of the collapse where some frightened newsman say's "" THERE'S A HUGE EXPLOSEION ! ''" because your so-called EXPLOSION is the sound of the collapsing of the building itself . nothing more , nothing less . thats why it sounds like a freight train , and NOT a bomb .. just honestly sit and compare the two sounds , bomb and train , and if your really fair about it and really look at both sides , you will see the difference between collapse
and bomb .

[edit on 20-3-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's absurd to try and claim there were no explosions. It would be absolutely impossible for there not to be. Things like that don't just happen in silence. The laws of physics didn't stop working on 9/11.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join