It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair's interview on coast to coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
David Adair as a teenager in the early 70's built a fusion powered rocket that still holds the record for the fastest man made object. ( I believe it was 0 to 8,000 mph in one half second.) His interview will be rebroadcast on coast to coast am on Thur. DON'T MISS IT. This is a good one!!

COAST TO COAST AM

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There's some dispute about his claims, and the UFO community has begun to suspect he's not what he says he is:
www.ufomind.com...

Here's his interview:
www.nexusmagazine.com...

... and for the record, I agree with the UFO people. There wasn't any material (I own some rockets and have flown a few) that could withstand that sort of acceleration. Furthermore, short of leveling everything around it with a massive explosion, there's no way to get something going at around Mach 8 in 4 seconds from a ground launch (even the material from an explosion doesn't travel that fast.)

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
There wasn't any material (I own some rockets and have flown a few) that could withstand that sort of acceleration. Furthermore, short of leveling everything around it with a massive explosion, there's no way to get something going at around Mach 8 in 4 seconds from a ground launch (even the material from an explosion doesn't travel that fast.)

How many of your rockets were made with titanium and incanel?? And were fusion powered. And were endorsed by the USAF, and NASA.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
fusion powered my irish ass-hole.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have to agree. I take his interviews with a grain of salt.

new topics

top topics

join