It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 first plane hit question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just a few questions I was wondering about -

1. Does anybody know if there is any civillian footage of the first plane crashing into the tower?
Or is it only news companies that have the first footage.

If theres a fair amount of civillian videos of the first hit is it a regular occurance for multiple people to just be randomly videoing a boring building?
If it's mostly only news stations that have the first hit, i'll ask the same question too.

How many videos are there of the first tower hit?

2. Also if there are so many cameras around that day,
are there any videos showing how WTC7 Caught fire?
If WTCs are being hit, you'd think someone would have trained a camera or 2 on the other buildings, and just a load of cameras around in general after the first towers been hit.

3. I've never seen a video of the plane approaching the buildings from a far off distance. Wouldn't you see them coming from a mile away and train the camera on them as they approach?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Try and get a copy of 911 In Plane Site.

This has some of the footage and info you are after

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was gonna ask a similar question, but I wanted to know who shot the initial footage. It was the 'something'? brothers.

And there is that bizarre clip of bush saying that he had seen the first plane hit, when he couldn't have. Anyone know where I can find those?

[edit on 18-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

BPI

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Naudet Brothers is the only footage of the 1st plane hit. There was another release from a car in traffic but you really cant see anything but the explosion. I dont know of any other footage.

Bush did say he saw the plane hit, but he was in the limo when the 1st plane hit and in the classroom when the 2nd one hit.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Naudet brothers were the ones that have the *FIRST* footage of the plane going into the North Tower, they were filming something else that day and happened to catch it at a distance.

I don't think there is footage of the North Tower other then the Naudet Brothers which btw didn't show until a day later.

Interestingly Bush claimed to have seen the North Tower get hit that day! So you wonder with what film did he get to see the North Tower get hit? Since the Naudet brothers film was shown the next day.

No-one expected it, so there isn't much footage of the first hit.

I would like to know how Bldg-7 caught fire as well, since it was further back from the towers then bldg-6.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here is Bush in the *LIE*

And *IF* he isn't in a lie then kindly can someone tell me what they were filming the Trade Tower with.

The following is Bush talking about how he saw the First Tower get hit on Television!

transcripts.cnn.com...

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

[edit on 18-3-2007 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
I was gonna ask a similar question, but I wanted to know who shot the initial footage. It was the 'something'? brothers.

www.youtube.com...

And there is that bizarre clip of bush saying that he had seen the first plane hit, when he couldn't have. Anyone know where I can find those?

www.youtube.com...

I see talisman has provided the transcript.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There is no sound on that video what happened.

Get the sound and tell me if it sounds like a rattle trap engine
and not an airliner. A remote control full of napalm no one
on board.

Who gave the media the flight numbers that didn't exist.
The made up passenger lists.

The second plane went in at the fire ball not on the way out.

Lets hear the sound or are we fixing that now.
I'll let you know if its the same.

Theres a big web page on the size of the plane but debris showed
a passenger plane window and and not so big jet engine on
the street.
First plan crash:
www.rense.com...
Passenger list:
members.iinet.net.au...

I can't find the link to the first plane size issue, but might be linked:

ningens-blog.blogspot.com...

www.total411.info...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I see talisman has provided the transcript.

Thank you 12m8, that's what I was looking for.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Our man Karl Schwarz sez he has more footage of the first plane, "Flight 11" by another Frenchman (unnamed, but footage supp. used in a film "Barbarians at the Gate" or something?). Sez it shows clearly a 737, not 767 hitting. BS! Said this a couple years ago, not released yet. Ridiculous. Wrote on that here:
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com...
(Won't link right - cut-n-paste)

Otherwise, Naudet Bros, in the "9/11" doc w/Robert DeNiro. They sued loose Change guys to take their footage out. IPS saw the pod and missile on this plane like the second. All BS. No good footage - Naudet thing just a fluke, and I still think a bit of an oddity that they were right there, right then, w/a firefighter about to swing into action in response no less, but ah well, not gonna make a deal of it.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Naudet thing just a fluke, and I still think a bit of an oddity that they were right there, right then, w/a firefighter about to swing into action in response no less...

What luck, to be filming a fire crew's reaction to the first plane hitting. What luck ...

1 in a billion maybe?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
What I find extremely odd is how the camera swings into position perfectly as if it's on a lazer guided swivel, and focuses on the WTC. Seems very well rehearsed IMO... oh and who checks for gas leaks without removing the manhole cover in question? Ahhhhh Anyway, the picture then zooms in and out for no apparent reason, other than to perhaps hide the true nature of the explosion. Who exactly was operating this 'miracle of technology' camera? Veteran Indy 500 camera men using state of the art mounted equipment are rank amateurs compared to this whiz kid with a handheld! Nah probably just a lucky shot (roughly equivelant to scoring a hole-in-one on a 650 yard par 5 against the wind blindfolded).

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Veteran Indy 500 camera men using state of the art mounted equipment are rank amateurs compared to this whiz kid with a handheld! Nah probably just a lucky shot (roughly equivelant to scoring a hole-in-one on a 650 yard par 5 against the wind blindfolded).

Wouldn't that be something else alltogther if the Naudet Brothers turned out to be freemasons.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Sacred Geometry in the 911 script,

New Word Order from Naudet Brothers = Sub Tetrahedron

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Yeah the first plane hitting wasn't even broadcast at the time so he couldn't have seen it.

I also seem to remember apparently the teacher said that there wasn't even a TV turned on where Bush was so he was obviously just making that up. Can't remember where I heard that, may have been Fahrenheit 9/11, I don't know the credibility.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here's a photo...

Photo

PS - It's a fake

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Here's a photo...

or my personal favorite

urbanlegends.about.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis

www.youtube.com...

Yeah the first plane hitting wasn't even broadcast at the time so he couldn't have seen it.

I also seem to remember apparently the teacher said that there wasn't even a TV turned on where Bush was so he was obviously just making that up. Can't remember where I heard that, may have been Fahrenheit 9/11, I don't know the credibility.

He was in his limo. What are the chances of a limo NOT having a TV, and what are the chances of a teacher being in the president's limo?

And more importantly, what bush meant was that he saw it on TV. Not that he literally saw the plane itself on TV, but that he saw the news coverage of the plane hitting the WTC. He comes from Texas and is known for not using the best speaking methods, so suddenly everyone takes his wording literally because it makes for a good conspiracy. Outside of his speech impediments that don't pose a conspiracy, he is back to being the usual idiot. Just in this case he is suddenly the worlds most eliquent speaker who used his words precisely.

When he said "wings take dream" , maybe that too was some kind of coded message to the plot. How about "the literacy level of our children are appalling"?

This might put things in perspective, and if you think he literally meant that he saw the actual plane hitting the building, then ask yourself if that's jsut what you really want to believe.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Geez, dont you guys know anything?!

There were no planes, only holograms. How could there be video footage of a plane that doesnt exist?!

All of these videos were filmed by CIA disinfo agents trying to distract you from the fact that they used holograms just so that they could pretend to damage the building.

I mean, it makes perfect sense! Why bother crashing a plane into a building when you can use a hologram and go to extravagant lengths to hide the original planes?

Plus, it makes sooo mush sense to use holograms! Because now all they have to do is plant a ton of explosives in the building to make it look like a plane crashed.

If they used real planes, the aluminum would have reflected the energy beams. And Steven Jones is a disinfo agent! Our government used scalar wave, space based lasers with hologram planes in order to test out their new weapons.

Dont forget, the buildings totally disappeared, they were used as nuclear fuel in the hologram generators!

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy

Originally posted by malganis

www.youtube.com...

He was in his limo. What are the chances of a limo NOT having a TV, and what are the chances of a teacher being in the president's limo?

And more importantly, what bush meant was that he saw it on TV. Not that he literally saw the plane itself on TV, but that he saw the news coverage of the plane hitting the WTC. He comes from Texas and is known for not using the best speaking methods, so suddenly everyone takes his wording literally because it makes for a good conspiracy. Outside of his speech impediments that don't pose a conspiracy, he is back to being the usual idiot. Just in this case he is suddenly the worlds most eliquent speaker who used his words precisely.

When he said "wings take dream" , maybe that too was some kind of coded message to the plot. How about "the literacy level of our children are appalling"?

This might put things in perspective, and if you think he literally meant that he saw the actual plane hitting the building, then ask yourself if that's jsut what you really want to believe.

www.youtube.com...

Your explanation for Bush does not hold up. Bush said that he saw the first plane hit the North Tower on TV and thought that the pilot was not a good one, or something like that. But the Naudet brothers' film was shown on TV the day AFTER 9/11, so that could NOT have been his response if he had seen it then because he would have known by then that the first crash was not due to pilot error! You have therefore failed to come to grips with the problem. I believe that Bush, being a rather stupid man, confused seeing the second crash for the first one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join