It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones IV to star Cate Blanchett and Sean Connery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Indiana Jones IV to star Cate Blanchett and Sean Connery

www.functionpix.com

Work has already started on the 4th and possibly final installment of the long awaited Indiana Jones series “Indiana Jones and the ancient prophecy” starring of course, Harrison Ford as the intrepid Mr Jones adventurer character.

The project was green lit several months ago following speculation that Harrison Ford was not in agreement with the studios over his fee but rumor has it that he has settled for a pay cut in order to get the film made.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news.com.au
www.cinematical.com

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"Cate Blanchett has also agreed to accept the role as his side-kick and co-adventurer Bathsheba Malone, a school teacher who was reputed to have discovered an ancient manuscript that held the secret of the Pyramids of Egypt."
The first thing I could think was, "hey, that sounds familiar." Didn't we already find out that the pyramids were landing pads? I hope they sign Kurt Russel too.

Regardless of the plot, I've been waiting for this movie since the last one. Movies have stunk lately and the Indy movies are classic popcorn cinema.

I hope they continue beyond a fourth movie, maybe with Nathan Fillion in the lead role.

www.functionpix.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join