It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Lady Murders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Anyone hear about these murders? I used to hear someone talk about them when I was younger. Happened in California and its strange that theyre covered up. Why? What is being hidden and whos hiding it? Ive only come across recently that seems to know about them www.thewhiteladymurders.com

Any more info on this? Did they happen or not?

PSP

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well i never heard of it as far as i know.. but i found a little page with some interresting stuff on it.

www.corstorphine-trust.ukgo.com... rMurder.html

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Interesting. Wonder if this is where the story came from and was morphed? Like an urban legend? The blog seems to indicate evidence though. If theres evidence as to it happening in California then it happened or he's talking to the same guy I did.

PSP

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I cant find much info about that White lady murder, but i think this is one of the typical myths we know, not much people know this one becaus otherwise it would be al over google to find.
So maybe its a little myth..

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
WHOIS info on thewhiteladymurders.com shows admin is a Wendy Potocki. Google on Wendy Potocki reveals she's a New York publisher with a website @ www.anovelway.com... which describes itself as a "creative way to advertise" fiction novels. My guess is that The White Lady Murders is an upcoming title and the website is a bit of viral advertising. In fact, it's probably the book they are hyping at www.anovelway.com... which is not named, but is described as a "modern day story...[whose roots] seem to be planted in the realm of myth and legend."

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by andernay
WHOIS info on thewhiteladymurders.com shows admin is a Wendy Potocki. Google on Wendy Potocki reveals she's a New York publisher with a website @ www.anovelway.com... which describes itself as a "creative way to advertise" fiction novels. My guess is that The White Lady Murders is an upcoming title and the website is a bit of viral advertising. In fact, it's probably the book they are hyping at www.anovelway.com... which is not named, but is described as a "modern day story...[whose roots] seem to be planted in the realm of myth and legend."

Thanks for the info. You'd make a good detective. Think maybe there's some assumptioning going on. Did a quick google search and found quite a few wpotockis. There's another wpotocki that'an earth science teacher in Lockport, but when you do a search for his number in Lockport there is none but a wpotocki does show up in Ny. Doesn't it make more sense that its the other guy? I mean he's hiding himself. I suppose the Ny peron could be promoting someone who's writing a book on the original case. I do remember it and it would make a good story. Went to the webiste you gave and the one line you quoted makes it seem like its about this, but the rest of it doesn't fit at all but you could be right.

Think maybe its the lockheed person because if it was advertising the other wpotocki could have made an anonymous blog and not had links to the name whereas the Lockheed wpotocki is hidden.

new topics

top topics

join