It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 letter does nothing. 1,000,000 copies of this would change the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
To The Honorable Patrick Leahy

I am writing today, Senator, with a heavy heart. I know not the name of the CSR that will read this email. It matters not. Senator Leahy nominated me back in 1987 for several Service Academy Appointments. I trust his judgement still, just as he trusted my own at the tender age of 17 in my quest for "purpose".

It's been a long time. My concerns are different now. I've grown - Just as Senators Leahy and Jeffords hoped for us, the Children of Vermont Mothers and Fathers, to do, all those years ago.

Today, I write to address some issues that are pertinent to Vermonters and Americans. Could you please tell me the Senator's position on:

The Autism Rate
This is a pandemic. YES, that's a scary word. It's also altogether fitting. Look:
1996 1 in every 10,000 newborns born autistic
2000 1 in every 5,000 newborns born autistic
2006 1 in every 166 newborns born autistic
2007 (marker survey) 1 in every 151 newborns born autistic

Senator, I have no children yet. If my fiance and I wait until we're married a year from now... and then get "stabilized", as my Faith tells me to do, and then begin to start our family, we will have absolutely ZERO CHANCE for a healthy baby.

Could you please state your position on this matter?
What is being done about this?
What is the autism rate in Vermont?

Explanations about "mercury" etc are not going to cut it. I am informed.

The Violent Crime of Abduction
There are more than 10,000,000 Americans that claim this certain type of violent abduction today. The media, department of defense, NASA (who, with DoD have evidence that can PROVE the presence of the perpetrators. Said evidence remains concealed ILLEGALLY under the guise of "National Security".), et al have kept a solid lid and strict control over this "crime".

This is an ongoing serious issue for our society. I am not joking. I can produce scientific and investigative evidence based upon 40 years of research and investigation on the part of one investigator who is a decorated and honorably discharged Military Policeman who was selected by the CIA for status as "black operative", and then a trainer thereafter. His research is solid. He is also a victim of this crime. As is his own Son. He has also PERSONALLY worked with more than 1800 of these victims over those same forty years. Again, these are not "crazy" people, they are victims of EXTREME VIOLENT CRIME.

These Victims of said Violent Crimes against Humanity are being taken from there homes against their will, and, many times, without their knowledge. They are being genetically tampered with. Male Victims past puberty who have "recall" of these "events" will testify that they have actually had semen extracted from them during these abductions as well.

There are signs left behind such as puncture wounds, missing fetuses, broken T3 (neck area), broken L5/S1 (lower back), sexual assaults having been committed against minors and adults alike. These Victims have, apparently, had their seratonin, dopamine, and potassium levels altered. This is reminescent of MKULTRA, which, via FOIA, we now know exists. We, the USA, understand the potential effects over an individual that might be rendered were such chemical balances altered. Additionally, there appears to have been memory "addition" and "alteration" which have occurred in almost ALL these victims.

They demonstrate symptoms of PTSD. They are "ostracized" by their peers. Some even have been "damaged" to the point that they really do believe their homes are "haunted", that they see "ghosts of loved ones", that they have "out of body experiences".

This "Invasion". These repeated violent violations of our rights. These crimes occur in VERMONT, so this is an issue for You, Senator. This violent criminal activity IS occurring even in my beloved home state of VERMONT.

Therefore, I ask you, Sir, Yes or No, because this is definitely a finite issue, if this type of crime is being perpetrated against Americans in general, and against Vermonters specifically, would You and the rest of the Senate not be faced with the REQUIREMENT to look more closely based upon the "collective' suggestion of your constituency?

Again, Sir, for the sake of simplicity, Yes or No... Would you not be bound by Constitutional Requirement, ie- "provide for the common defense..." and "...promote the general welfare...", to investigate this series of violent crimes against humanity objectively and with a very serious sense of urgency?

Should the FBI, ATF, and DHS, at the very least, not be concerned with this activity as a serious priority? Should the general public NOT be made aware of this vast THREAT and DECEPTION ongoing RIGHT NOW within Your very own Constituency, of which I am also a part, at heart? Do we not have the RIGHT to know when there is a vast threat alligned against us, as HUMAN BEINGS?

The Disappearance of the Honey Bee
We are up to approximately 60% of the honey bee population in the United States having simply *poof* disappeared from the face of the Earth. This may not seem too significant.

Allow me to brief you, if you've not had this information conveyed yet.

If the honey bee were to disappear from the face of the Earth entirely, more than 1/3 of our food supply would be eradicated. They are ESSENTIAL in order for the ecosystem to be "alright". There is an Asian Hornet that somehow got onboard shipping containers from China/Singapore/et al and was "accidentally" released in Europe. The same results have occurred in Poland, Spain, and soon the United Kingdom and France. The hornets, by the way, attack the honey bee with vigor and aggression.

Again, this is an immensely serious issue. I respect you, Senator Leahy. YOU nominated me when I needed someone to say "this man is of integrity enough to attend one of the service academies". Sir, I add now that this level or echelon of integrity has only become more fortified in my life. This is a serious issue, as are ALL these. It is the only reason I bring these concerns to YOU.

Please Advise.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by CrimsonSaberACTUAL]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Could you imagine the "luminous" feeling that would exist in Washington if EVERY ONE OF YOUR SENATORS were to recieve, within 5 business days of each other... a sum of more than 5-10 million "requests" for information?

Just what would happen on that day? I bet we'd get on Coast to Coast... *evilgrin*

What say you?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I say politicians are a waste of everybodies time but their own. They are much too engrossed in developing ways to spend pork, OUR INCOME and keeping themselves firmly attached to the self proclaimed pedestals of power they rest on to even give a crap about anything you have mentioned in your letter. It would merely be decorative toilet paper to them. And any politician who has been in for more than a term or two no longer cares for the person he addresses, its the vote he is talking to.

Write a billion of them and see whose landfill fills up the fastest, or better yet see who flips the immense waste of paper and energy on these letters and emails as an excuse to fear tax the public again to support another expensive, nonsensical government endeavor to prevent it from happening again.

Coast to Coast is entertainment and not a place for anything to be seriously considered by those with the money and guns to do anything about it. When whatever that is or might be happening happens, we wont need TV, radio, government or politicians to lets us know whats happening. It wont be necessary.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonSaberACTUAL
2006 1 in every 166 newborns born autistic

Senator, I have no children yet. If my fiance and I wait until we're married a year from now... and then get "stabilized", as my Faith tells me to do, and then begin to start our family

In this thread page www.abovetopsecret.com... and this post 3001583 you said

"I am all about helping a stranger, and extending that hand in "love", but if it
causes my own children to suffer ..."

It is fun and convenient to make up stuff to suit your point isn't it?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
CrimsonSaberACTUAL,

2007 (marker survey) 1 in every 151 newborns born autistic

Are you saying the exponential increase with children born with autism has something to do with alien abductions?

top topics

join