It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Solid* Proof of Exotic Weaponry Use @ The WTC On 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Where Did All The WTC Structural Steel Go After 9/11?

See the animation on this page

Each tower had 47 massive core columns, that if laid end-to-end would stretch over 20 miles. Where'd it all go?

Where's all the desks, chairs, computers, xerox machines, water coolers, telephones, filing cabinets, and carpeting? Where'd it all go?

Kindly show evidence of this steel at Ground Zero after the attacks, but before it was supposedly trucked away. While you're at it, also show evidence of the perimeter columns which stretched around all four sides of each tower from top to bottom. You must show enough steel to account for two 1/4 mile high towers.

Where did the steel spire go?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hanger 17 Kennedy Airport.

link

Link

Hope that helps.

It's an interested theory none the less.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Seeker PI]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker PI

link

Link

Hope that helps.

But it would have taken weeks to do that.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB_Brooklyn
Where did the steel spire go?

I do appologize.

I thought you asked a question ?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The spire is NOT clear evidence of Dr Wood's theory that metal was being turned to dust. If it had turned to dust without showing any sign of falling, then it WOULD be evidence. However, it does start to drop first. This motion could have made it shake, dislodging dust on its surface into the air which then envelopes and hides the drop of the spire, creating the illusion that the solid object has turned to dust. Viscous drag of the air could also have dislodged freshly settled dust as the spire fell. It is therefore impossible to distinguish between the two possible fates of the spire. Wood damages her otherwise good case for dustification of most of the two towers by claiming this video clip as evidence. It is too ambiguous for that. She should withdraw it from her website, as it does not help her case.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The spire is NOT clear evidence of Dr Wood's theory that metal was being turned to dust.

Judy Wood's theory is total bull just because the towers didn't start falling from the top, and directed any energy beam from above would have to go through tons of steel just to get to the right floor. How does the beam "know" which floor it's supposed to destroy first?

If they did it from an angle then they wouldn't be able to take it all the way down to the ground because of neighboring high-rises, necessitating further explosive devices to be planted inside of the building nonetheless.

Unconventional/exotic weapons, sure. DEW? I seriously doubt it.

But exotic weapons are still worth the consideration. I have no doubt that whoever was behind it had ties to sophisticated military resources, and I really doubt that they'd fail to use classified devices just because. This wasn't the demo company down the street.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Dude, they totally make sense because they used the tidal forces on the moon, in companion with the Schuman resonance of the earths magnetic field to totally refelct scalar wave technology off of the ionosphere!! Then they reflected it off of the glass windows in WTC7, but they did it at a critical angle so that these same energy beams didnt bounce right off of the glass on the WTC. The SPIRE was the main conduit for the ORGONE energy that they used to DUSTIFY the structural supports!

Cant you see?! Its so obvious that STEVEN JONES is a LA ROCA mind control subject working for the CIA because he refuses to even discuss this OBVIOUS fact!

Who do you work for? Are you FBI, NSA, CIA, Illuminati? You must be working for somebody if you dont buy into this energy beam bull#!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

But it would have taken weeks to do that.

And the last bit of wreckage wasnt removed from the site until Memorial Day 2002.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

link

Link

Hope that helps.

But wait! i thought every single spec of metal was melted and sent away to china before scientists could examine it?!?!?!?! Those photos MUST be fake!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

But wait! i thought every single spec of metal was melted and sent away to china before scientists could examine it?!?!?!?! Those photos MUST be fake!!!

Be careful Lizzie....you will confuse them on their conspiracy theories.....

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizziex3

No, just most of it before it could be examined. It was already on its way out when FEMA allowed the first investigative team to take a stroll through a landfill and simply look at what hadn't been shipped out yet, and take notes. One of them complained to Congress because of that. Then NIST got finally some limited samples to actually look at in its labs.

They did have their asses on fire to get rid of it, to China and India, but obviously not all of it left the US. However, very, very little was actually examined, and what was left over for examination was totally up to the discrimination of the guys that were having it shipped out.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The way they did away with the 'evidence' it becomes undeniable that there is a cover-up. One could wonder why a very complete investigation wasn't done on the materials to at least aid in understanding how to prevent a future collapse from happening.

If it was true that Fire and Damage from the Planes took down the Towers, then why wasn't there a complete investigation? Wouldn't they want to know for future building projects exactly what to avoid in building designs?

So, it becomes crystal clear that they are hiding something.

Also if the Gov is telling the truth, how would they be so sure that Al'Qaeda didn't plant any bombs? The answer of course is obvious.

There indeed is a cover-up the day that 3 Super Steel Structures Fell to the ground.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Dude, they totally make sense because they used the tidal forces on the moon, in companion with the Schuman resonance of the earths magnetic field to totally refelct scalar wave technology off of the ionosphere!! Then they reflected it off of the glass windows in WTC7, but they did it at a critical angle so that these same energy beams didnt bounce right off of the glass on the WTC. The SPIRE was the main conduit for the ORGONE energy that they used to DUSTIFY the structural supports!

Cant you see?! Its so obvious that STEVEN JONES is a LA ROCA mind control subject working for the CIA because he refuses to even discuss this OBVIOUS fact!

Who do you work for? Are you FBI, NSA, CIA, Illuminati? You must be working for somebody if you dont buy into this energy beam bull#!

Mwuahahahahaha!! That was great

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Dear CB_Brooklyn,

Please look up Solid and Proof in the dictionary. People will take you more seriously if you present your argument in a rational manner.

Your sincerely,

Mr Sane.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Sciencer]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
solid proof of NOTHING ! just another empty "proof" thread .

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizziex3

link

Link

Hope that helps.

for those who believe the shipping of the WTC-steel to China & India is a fairy-tale, you might want to read this or this article...

mister Jones

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Kindly show evidence of this steel at Ground Zero after the attacks, but before it was supposedly trucked away. While you're at it, also show evidence of the perimeter columns which stretched around all four sides of each tower from top to bottom. You must show enough steel to account for two 1/4 mile high towers.

As usuall people do not even address the posters question.

To the original poster,, there is no evidence for that amount of steel in the collapse pile, somehow it vanished during the collapse.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Judy Wood's theory is total bull just because the towers didn't start falling from the top, and directed any energy beam from above would have to go through tons of steel just to get to the right floor. How does the beam "know" which floor it's supposed to destroy first?

You know I respect you for your many contributions and strong arguments that you have presented until now, but in this case I must say you're too quick to dismiss valid arguments.

If it was a single beam, you're probably right. But what if it were multiple beams (maybe not even from above) that concentrated on a small area only, "dustifying" solid matter only where a) the energy added up or b) the right interference pattern built up?

Or, another example: food (to be exact: the water in the food) in a microwave oven gets heated from the inside out, not where the waves hit the food first.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by micpsi
The spire is NOT clear evidence of Dr Wood's theory that metal was being turned to dust.

If they did it from an angle then they wouldn't be able to take it all the way down to the ground because of neighboring high-rises, necessitating further explosive devices to be planted inside of the building nonetheless.

Unconventional/exotic weapons, sure. DEW? I seriously doubt it.

But exotic weapons are still worth the consideration. I have no doubt that whoever was behind it had ties to sophisticated military resources, and I really doubt that they'd fail to use classified devices just because. This wasn't the demo company down the street.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by bsbray11]

I trust you noticed that I did use the word "NOT"? Although I am not a supporter of Wood's beam theory, your rebuttal of it makes no sense even after making allowances for its incorrect grammar. Who said that the beam had be targeted all the way down each tower? Wood believes only that a high-energy, directed weapon of some kind (not necessarily a beam) was used to pulverise the upper parts of each building, with demolition charges being used for the remainder. Her argument for this is perfectly sound. Using demolition charges alone would not have created the degree of dustification necessary to stop so much mass slamming into the ground that the resulting tremor might have cracked open the so-called "bathtub." So your argument that the beam could not have been located on another building is false, as Wood does not believe it was used to destroy the whole length of the towers, only their upper parts, which WOULD have been accessible from another building.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator

As usuall people do not even address the posters question.

To the original poster,, there is no evidence for that amount of steel in the collapse pile, somehow it vanished during the collapse.

This question intrigued me so I did a cursory search for reports re: the amount of steel shipped off for scrap, and the amounts cited vary wildly, with differences on the magnitude of 100,000 tons and more.

You must also consider that the remains of the ancillary buildings were also dismembered and hauled off for scrap, and the sub-basement as well.

There's a research project to be done (perhaps it has been done though I haven't come across it, if so, maybe someone has a link?) to calculate the full amount of structural steel used at the WTC site and to sift the conflicting reports for validity and determine the amount actually shipped for scrap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join