It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Ghost in the Mirror on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm not really into this stuff but I thought some of you might enjoy it. Could this have been done on a computer with the right software?
Watch the mirror behind the girl near the end of the video.

Video

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
omg that is really strong, i don't think it could be real though, and if it is it is quite possibly the greatest evidence of paranormal activity ever. who posted it, can you find more information about it.

it could also be some new type of mirror hd tv tech lol, i mean them Japaneses are cutting edge and this is probably just a photo taken digitally, none the less this is amazing, what is the guy saying?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I posted this a few weeks ago i a thread called 'amazingly disturbing video', and it got laughed out by most as a mirror trick... i guess that is all it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-3-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
its probably a hoax.
my guess is that if it was authentic, mother (or who ever is holding a camera) would lower a camera and focus on a child after the girl turned away from the mirror (then we wouldn't be able to see anything). in this case looks like the main subject is the mirror and not the girl.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Whatever the case, it sure is eery.

Can we get a translater here? I know we have a few chinese members.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That little girl looks like an angel. Maybe that is just the way little seraphs affect mirrors.

top topics

join