It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the 18 people who control the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A board of directors consisting of 18 people. Alone, they are powerful people. Together, they control the world.

They know every secret, every lie, the truth behind every conspiracy theory. They know more about what the military does, where it is, what its going to do, than any other person or government. They control everything from paper products, wood, metal, engines, and tools, to technology on all levels, the food you eat, the sunscreen you put on, the newspaper you read, the energy you use, the clothes you wear, the list goes on and on. They even control how it gets from one place to another, the banks you get your money from, and the insurance you buy to protect it.

Who are these 18 people?

Meet the board of directors for AT&T

Edward E. Whitacre Jr. aka “Big Ed” His background seems to be all about SBC and AT&T, but talk about a financial guru

James A. Henderson . He came in from www.cummins.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Cummins Inc. . He is also a director for International Paper North Americas largest owner of timberland, Nanophase Technology Corporation , Rohm and Haas Co. they make polymers and biologically active compounds , and last but not least Ryerson Tull inc. “the leading distributor and processor of metals in North America”

Gil Amelia His employment background is at Bell labs, Fairchild semiconductor, and Rockwell international. He has been the CEO of National semiconductor and Apple. He is a partner at Sienna Ventures . He is the advisor to Malaysia’s Prime Minister, and Malaysia’s multimedia super corridor. He is a director for Pacific Telesis, Chiron, Semateck, the Georgia technology advisory board, America film institute, and Vanguard.

William F. Aldinger III He is the top dog for Capmark Financial Group inc., and a director of Illinois tool works inc., KKR financial Corp, and Charles Schwab Corp.

August Busch III Director of AT&T, SBC, Anheuser - Busch companies, Inc. not just beer anymore. Anheuser-Busch subsidiaries include: Busch Entertainment Corp, Anheuser-Busch Agricultural Operations, Manufacturers Railway Co., Metal Container Corp., Anheuser-Busch Recycling Corp., Precision Printing and Packaging Inc., Eagle Packaging, Inc, Longhorn Glass Corp, and Busch Properties, inc, Emerson Elec. Co. learned a lot about Emerson on that link there, and Crupo Modelo.

Martin K. Eby, Jr. of the
Eby Corporation

Eby focuses on general building, transportation, manufacturing/industrial, water/waterwaster, and power markets. Clients include Walt Disney, The Salvation Army, and The University of Texas.

Charles F. Knight Director of Emerson Elec., Anheuser-Busch, BP, Morgan Stanley, and IBM

Jon C. Madonna Director of Phelps Dodge Corp., Tidewater Inc. who “Provides services and equipment to the offshore energy industry through the operation of the world's largest fleet of offshore service vessels.”, and Visa

Lynn M. Martin Director of Ryder System Inc, Dreyfus Funds, Constellation Energy Group, and Procter & Gamble.

Ronald M. Crump (no info found )

John B. McCoy He is a Director of Cardinal Health, Inc

.Manufactures pharmaceuticals for 9 out of the top 10 pharma companies and most leading biotech firms
Choice Point

private intelligence service to government and industry.[1]
, and Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation aka Freddie Mac a government sponsored enterprise.

Mary S. Metz Director of Longs Drug Stores Corp, Pacific Gas and Electric, and UnionBanCal Corporation

Toni Rembe Director of AEGON the largest insurance co.

Donley Ritchey Partner of Alpine Management Solutions
I think the logo says it all. Also a director of the McClatchy Company third largest newspaper company….also “Knight Ridder”

Joyce M. Roche Was President of Carson Inc., and is a director of Anheuser-Busch, The May department stores, and Tupperware.

Randall L. Stephenson Chief operating officer of AT&T, director of Cingular wireless, and Emerson Electric.

Laura Tyson A White House Advisor, board member of Morgan Stanley, Eastman Kodak; Brookings Institute Board of Trustees; Council on Foreign Relations

Patricia P. Upton Aromatique Inc. ??????Ok, so I have no idea how she fits in, but she is on the list so had to add her

Here is another informative site AT&T Government Solutions

Their privacy policy? "AT&T — not customers — owns customers' confidential info and can use it 'to protect its legitimate business interests, safeguard others, or respond to legal process.'"

[edit on 16-3-2007 by mrsdudara]

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 19-3-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I wanted to add one more link for Cardinal Health If I am not mistaken, they are the big dogs who control everything medical. (john b. mccoy)

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I would put bill gates on that list

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Profits is power in the age of mammon:

Fortune 500 Companies - World's Largest Companies
500 Largest Companies by Market Cap

10 Highest-paid Men
10 Highest-paid women

These people and companies could be correlated to list above to determine who is more full of hot air than actual power.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Are you familiar with MAJESTIC-12 and the ILLUMINATI?

There are not only 18 at the top, but they certainly have an exorbitant amount of power, much more than the average human being.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdfan
I would put bill gates on that list

If you read carefully, you will see that Bill Gates is one of their puppets. So, no he would not be on that list.

Regenmacher, you are correct, profit is power. These 18 people, I am sure top the ones on your list. The reason being, they controll everything. Even if their names are not connect to a company, said company, obtains all their materials, technology, shipping, energy, medical care, phone service, internet service, you name it, from these men and women on the list above. Not just here in America either. Most of the compaines rule the market in China, India, Mexico, and Canada as well. And dont forget Mayalasia, Gil Amelio rules the roost there. Oddly, I believe, a European country or two was only mentioned once or twice. I will have to look that up again to be sure.

Also, I dont think I mentioned this before, August Busch III is a chairman for the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee, and a member of the Corporate Development committee. So add that to the list. He helps decide who is allowed to do what, when and where in the corporate world.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Talk about profit, here is a list of military contracts AT&T has won from Feb. '06 to today.

41 mil. - Dept. of Justice (U.S. Attorneys office, U.S. Marshals Service, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Prisons, Justice Management Division) JUTnet

9.4 mil. - Marines - SIPRNET

12.7 mil. - Department of Veterans Affairs - LPN network order

13 mil. - task order for USAID web site management services

12 mil. - US Postal Service

64.1 mil. - professional service contract for Army materiel Comand's Enterprise Intergration Directorate

250.0 mil. - Department of Defence - networking

22.7 mil. - network operation in Kuwait

11.8 mil. - operations and support services

4.8 mil. - Lan upgrade Army and Airforce exchange service

3 mil. - Airforce contract

8.2 mil. - Department of Defence - private circuit orders

95 mil. - Department of Defence - provide circuits

51 mil. - DUS II contract

plus a 4 billion dollar blanket purchase agreement for USAID, and contracts for the Department of Homeland Security and the IRS, amount was not listed.

= $4,598,7000,000 in contracts, that we are aware of, in a 12 month time period alone.

AT&T — not customers — owns customers' confidential info
Hopefully our govt. was smart enough to insist on a different privacy policy. But then again, they were the ones who insisted that it be changed to begin with.......right? Or do they have our military by the short hairs as well? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Are you familiar with MAJESTIC-12 and the ILLUMINATI?

There are not only 18 at the top, but they certainly have an exorbitant amount of power, much more than the average human being.

I have read far too many books on the Illuminati to believe they exist. After a few thousand pages and zero proof, I lose interest. Don't you think that if they were real someone would have found something to prove it in the last 170 years? That's a long time to go without a find. If I were ever to believe in this enormous theory about the Illuminati, it would only be because I saw some evidence. It is not enough to just assume this symbol means this, and that number means that, I need substance. After over 12 years of reading books about the Illuminati, and thoroughly examining every post on the subject since this site began, I see none.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha

Notice the most unhappiest person on there is the ex-CEO of Exxon Mobil:

Lee R. Raymond

What's wrong buddy? Destroying the Earth bringing you down?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
AT&T certainly do have a magical method for avoiding US anti-trust laws, I'll admit that much. Strange, it seems a clip from the Colbert report on that very topic (which I was going to post here) has been removed by Viacom from Youtube...although given AT&T do also own part of Comedy Central I very much doubt that Viacom was where the request originated from.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Colbert is the best. He could get serious and start a talk show dealing with tough political issues, but by turning it into a parody and poking fun at it with his show and getting at the main points, he's actually undermining having to deal with censorship on a more "news"-style network.

Way to go
Steve

[edit on 3/17/2007 by Masisoar]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Colbert is the best. He could get serious and start a talk show dealing with tough political issues, but by turning it into a parody and poking fun at it with his show and getting at the main points, he's actually undermining having to deal with censorship on a more "news"-style network.

Its the way to go about it. Cicero, for example was all serious and look what happened to him, got his head lopped off for his troubles. Meanwhile, court jesters can get away with damn near anything, so long as they make people laugh at the same time.

Anyway, apologies for that minor threadjack, back to AT&T.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

After over 12 years of reading books about the Illuminati, and thoroughly examining every post on the subject since this site began, I see none

seems like you r a bit obsessed with the illuminati (reading about them for 12 years) are you waiting to hear someone on one of the controlled media outlets talk about the illuminati.

also if u hadn't seen any evidence why would u keep reading about them for 12 years. sorry your logic doesn't sound so convincing

it sounds more like you used to beleive but know you are so tired of sorting thru the disinformation and confusion that your not sure what to beleive, and in frustration you wish to dismiss the whole illuminati phrase as complete fiction

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman sorry your logic doesn't sound so convincing

I was thinking the same thing.

A good list has been complied here, however I have to wonder why the Rothschilds name isn't on that list, the power they have over the banking world

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
18 people who control the world...Together, they control the world.

Err, not to be a pain here, but....says who?

Can you give us facts and viable and reliable sources for this or are you just pulling this out of your butt? Or are you simply regurgitating some nonsensical information you saw somewhere else on the net?

I mean i can say:

Elvis, Anna Nicole Smith, and Jimi Hendrix Rule the world

And then give some wikipedia links too, but it doesn't make it real.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ah..the class strugle continues. Get a job ans an education and maybe some day you too can be wealthy instead of spending all your time on internet forums whining about how the rich rule the world.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
Err, not to be a pain here,

Too late
jk

or are you just pulling this out of your butt? Or are you simply regurgitating some nonsensical information you saw somewhere else on the net?

Good question, and I love how you get straight to the point.

My interest in AT&T began 10 years ago when I worked for them at a couple of their "call centers". After a couple things happened that peaked my curiousity, I started looking into them. The list I put up is of the board members of AT&T. I couldnt help but see that between the 18 of them, they have all the markets covered. Then after looking into all the companies they are connected to, i just flat out got the willies.

Am I pulling this out of my butt? I dont know. If pulling out of but = comming to conclusion that something is a duck because it looks like one walks like one, hangs with other ducks, has little ducklings, etc. then I guess I am...........pulling this out of my butt that is.

These 18 people are in controll of everything we need, and use on a day to day basis.

The dollar bill, credit, anything of value is only of value because the person selling what you need, wants it. The moment that the person/people who have what we need decide they dont want that dollar bill, that piece of gold, or that credit card, then that dollar bill, piece of gold or visa, becomes WORTHLESS. Where would the Rothschilds be then?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Ah..the class strugle continues. Get a job ans an education and maybe some day you too can be wealthy instead of spending all your time on internet forums whining about how the rich rule the world.

Wow someone's grumpy today.

Who are you directing that off subject grumpyness to anyway?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Good question, and I love how you get straight to the point.

Np. And I appreciate a straight answer. Usually the responses to a question like mine is along the lines of "Omg ur blind!!!", "mind control....disinfo agent", "Prove me wrong!!!111", and then they toss in something about "sheeple". So I do appreciate the intelligent response.

These 18 people are in controll of everything we need, and use on a day to day basis.

Well, lets delve a little deeper into this. What exactly do you mean by "control"? I took your theory to mean "an active and coordinated effort", meaning that they were working together, communicating amongst one another, to exert some sort of direction or facilitate a grand scheme.

What you may mean by "Control", after reading your response, may simple mean that it isn't a coordinated effort, but they each control their sectors, and there is not a conspiracy there. Which may indeed be the case.

So, are you espousing a "grand conspiracy" here, or simply pointing out who runs what sector?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
Np. And I appreciate a straight answer. Usually the responses to a question like mine is along the lines of "Omg ur blind!!!", "mind control....disinfo agent", "Prove me wrong!!!111", and then they toss in something about "sheeple". So I do appreciate the intelligent response.

diddo.

I took your theory to mean "an active and coordinated effort", meaning that they were working together, communicating amongst one another, to exert some sort of direction or facilitate a grand scheme.

That is exactly what I mean.

So, are you espousing a "grand conspiracy" here

yep

top topics

<<   2 >>

join