It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem with posting questions or info from Anonymous users

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi just was made aware of an issue with the Anonymous posting board and the method in reply or responding to those posts. We ran into the issue in this thread in the Area 51 forums when Ghost01 tried to respond to a Anonymous post that he found addressed to an issue he was discussing

When he went though it to respond he created a whole new thread for and issue that was already in his orginal post. due to this he was attacked (maybe for that and the other posters attitude). I'm just wondering since the postings are usally due to a current topic shouldn't there be a way easier then copying and pasting the info into the a post to the original thread again like a respond link? The anonymous post is already usally directed to the subject anyways so im not sure how much harder it would be to reconnect to the original post.

I realize people can do this but it is a bit misleading to see the respond link and then suddenly be attacked for a new posting. I know people should read but in my business of being a graphic designer you realize that even intellgent people make simple mistakes and a good design is one that limits those mistakes.

The link is for the thread that we encountered the problem in. Thanks for your time and concideration in this matter.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22/08/06 by Canada_EH]

join